PDA

View Full Version : BMWCC Mosport April 2003


ROB89M3
02-23-2003, 01:39 AM
So who is going to Mosport in April ? I signed up last week.
Looking forward to it again this year.

ps: no stupid replies .

thanks

Jon@Bimmersport
02-23-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
ps: no stupid replies


well i guess you cant reply to your own thread! we should have this for all posts...

jus playin...i cant wait to see mosport again, but i still aint drivin :(

bmwm5lover
02-23-2003, 03:56 PM
when i get an M5, and have enoguh cash, i will be signing up, and going to driving schoools for sure....

M50E30
02-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
when i get an M5, and have enoguh cash, i will be signing up, and going to driving schoools for sure....

Why wait for an M5? Any car that passes a tech inspection can go. :confused:

bmwm5lover
02-23-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Why wait for an M5? Any car that passes a tech inspection can go. :confused:
are you gonna be paying for me???*shiner*

M50E30
02-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
are you gonna be paying for me???*shiner*

You can't afford $350? Well you should try and save up for one event this year. It looks really fun and very informative. The only reason i'm not going to the first one is because the E30 will not be ready. I want to attend at least one this year...going to be a blast!

tlaselva
02-23-2003, 04:53 PM
Where can I get some info?

Is it exclusively for BMW's? :confused:

bmwm5lover
02-23-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
You can't afford $350? Well you should try and save up for one event this year. It looks really fun and very informative. The only reason i'm not going to the first one is because the E30 will not be ready. I want to attend at least one this year...going to be a blast!
ok..... ill be honest...the real reason for me not wanting to come, is because, if i were to come, Bavarski would make you all look like fools. I am trying to spare you the embarassment of it all....:idea:

ROB89M3
02-23-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Where can I get some info?

Is it exclusively for BMW's? :confused:

www.bmwclub.ca

actually you must be a bmwclub member $50/year. Any car make could go.
The driving school will cost $400 this year. It is a 2 day school at Mosport.

M50E30
02-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
ok..... ill be honest...the real reason for me not wanting to come, is because, if i were to come, Bavarski would make you all look like fools. I am trying to spare you the embarassment of it all....:idea:

A) Calling your car Bavarski is getting really lame.
B) Spare me the embarassment? I bet an old 2002 could whip your ass.

bmwm5lover
02-23-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
A) Calling your car Bavarski is getting really lame.
B) Spare me the embarassment? I bet an old 2002 could whip your ass.
1) i can call my car w/e i want
2) i was obviously being sarcastic.....*shiner*

thinair
02-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I really want to go, but I really depends on if I get my wheels before April or not (meaning I have to sell my current wheels....hint hint).....

If not, then not till mid season sometime.

windsor318is
02-24-2003, 11:14 PM
whatya getting thinair, love the rims you have

thinair
02-26-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
whatya getting thinair, love the rims you have

17" BBS RK's, or something along those lines.

WASABI
02-26-2003, 04:03 PM
I was so sure that I'm going, but now, my availability is questionable. :(

ROB89M3
02-26-2003, 04:12 PM
anyone else going? Randy ? Dave? Pat ? Kevin ?

M50E30
02-26-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
anyone else going? Randy ? Dave? Pat ? Kevin ?

I won't be able to go to the first one. Getting the cage, cluster, seats, and BBK done in April/May. So hopefully I can attend at least the last one or two.

straight_6
02-26-2003, 07:23 PM
I might do the September school. I want to show my car this year, you can get some good stone chips on your car when your lapen.

thinair
02-26-2003, 07:55 PM
I also don't want to have my car on the road for only a week and then take it to the track right away....I'd like to get used to it first again for a while before I drive it hard.

ROB89M3
03-03-2003, 08:10 PM
so no-one else from here is attending ? :confused:

330DTM
03-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Rob, probably none or not a lot from maX will show up.

Perhaps it's still too early into the year for the some of us. You could always track your car again after April's session.

ROB89M3
03-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by 328DTM
Rob, probably none or not a lot from maX will show up.

Perhaps it's still too early into the year for the some of us. You could always track your car again after April's session.

I know,but I'm itching to track the car again.

Jon@Bimmersport
03-03-2003, 09:40 PM
i want to go..328DTM..theres are a lot of members with video cameras, i was thinking we can set up people at different parts of the track to tape whats going on? good idea?

330DTM
03-04-2003, 12:35 AM
Yeah, sounds good.

I'm not going to the April one for sure because that's my exam week.

I'm going to the ones taking place after April.

BMW_M52_M20
03-13-2003, 02:40 PM
I am very interested. SO it is 50$ bones per year and then 400$ for the two days?
When does it happen? July?

Jay

M3ntal Kev
03-14-2003, 09:05 PM
I'll be there... not sure which car though... the M3 might have the EFI system ready otherwise I'll be sporting the MCS.