PDA

View Full Version : Brampton<<partSource said no

poppian
02-08-2009, 06:02 PM
:( hey guys n gals, is their anyone in the brampton area have a peake scanner that can hook me up until i but one. went to partSource on kennedy/queen for a scan,i ask the chap at the desk if he can scan my car for any faulty code........cause ma engine light kept comming on n off.he said they can't cause all the Mechanics shops will get upset:mad:. i do agree with him but i jus wanna know what the codes r. am on dixie/bovaird

Junaid
02-08-2009, 09:58 PM
try going to another part source, i have been to a bunch and have never been turned down.

If its coming on and off i think it might be exhaust related, most likely o2 sensors.

TNation
02-09-2009, 03:06 PM
try going to another part source, i have been to a bunch and have never been turned down.

If its coming on and off i think it might be exhaust related, most likely o2 sensors.

probably haha its a Bimmer ;)

poppian
02-09-2009, 06:54 PM

i went to another partSource on dundas and they did a scan,code is P0128 coolant t_stat
i just did the whole cooling system last march at one of the sponsor on this site,no wonder my car takes forever to heat up.Thanks,Junaid *th-up*