PDA

View Full Version : Maybach on the Gardiner

BlitzSix
02-04-2009, 06:38 PM
So for most of my commute home I was behind a black Maybach, saw it on the 427 and we both went to Gardiner East, both got off at the Lakeshore exit but I had to make a left.

Any of you ballers on here? Need a driver? I have like 4 or 5 speeding tickets but no accidents, so I'll get you there quickly yet your car will be in one piece.

PS. To be honest it didn't look that great. It looks okay in pictures, I thought it would be one of those things that would look great in real life but it really didn't. It wouldn't have surprised me if it was just a new Kia or something (in terms of looks)...still an amazing car though.

Jim .E.
02-04-2009, 10:06 PM
So for most of my commute home I was behind a black Maybach, saw it on the 427 and we both went to Gardiner East, both got off at the Lakeshore exit but I had to make a left.

Any of you ballers on here? Need a driver? I have like 4 or 5 speeding tickets but no accidents, so I'll get you there quickly yet your car will be in one piece.

PS. To be honest it didn't look that great. It looks okay in pictures, I thought it would be one of those things that would look great in real life but it really didn't. It wouldn't have surprised me if it was just a new Kia or something (in terms of looks)...still an amazing car though.

seen one in Brampton once, still take a bentley over it anyday.

Mikeee46coup
02-04-2009, 10:38 PM
I'd take an 09 S-class AMG over a Maybach anyday.

slemmer
02-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Probably heading to Palace Pier.

740-iLL
02-06-2009, 03:37 PM
i'd take an 09 s-class amg over a maybach anyday.

+100

MiroE36
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
i dont like the styling either, but its selling really well

propr'one
02-06-2009, 08:56 PM
i doubt it was going to palace peir, you gotta get off at park lawn to go there. (if you're on lakeshore, you've gone too far)

which was it, 63?