PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 VW jetta TDI

Boxer2
01-27-2009, 11:03 PM
My step mom wants to sell her '99 TDI and get into an E30.

The VW has approx 330000km, it is loaded with all options available for that year, the car is dark metallic blue original paint, some surface rust here and there, may need a new door on left rear passenger side due to rust, and there may also be a few small rust holes in the rocker panels. Despite the bad stuff and the high km's this car was always very well maintained, it runs great and is very reliable it would make a great DD or winter vehicle. please make an offer if your interested no reasonable offer will be refused*th-up*. I will try and get pics up soon.

thanks

Boxer2
01-28-2009, 12:05 PM
$2500 obo

Bump!

MiroE36
01-28-2009, 04:48 PM
My step mom wants to sell her '99 TDI and get into an E30.

The VW has approx 330000km, it is loaded with all options available for that year, the car is dark metallic blue original paint, some surface rust here and there, may need a new door on left rear passenger side due to rust, and there may also be a few small rust holes in the rocker panels. Despite the bad stuff and the high km's this car was always very well maintained, it runs great and is very reliable it would make a great DD or winter vehicle. please make an offer if your interested no reasonable offer will be refused*th-up*. I will try and get pics up soon.

thanks

Haha your forcing your whole family into e30's... is part of the deal that you will be fixing them on their behalf?? j/k

Mk3 TDI's are the best! 330k is brand new :D

NOTORIOUS VR
01-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Why anyone would like to move to an OLDER vehicle like an E30 as a DD is kinda strange IMO but ok... I know they're good cars.. but they're more enthusiast cars... not MOM/DAD type cars.

why not get a newer (MKIV) TDI? They're just as solid as the MKIII's and they don't rust.

Boxer2
01-29-2009, 03:44 PM
The reason why we want to get another E30 is because I can do all the service work and have a but load of parts in stock, I know it seems kinda weird to move into an older vehicle, but my whole family are car enthusiasts and my step mom really likes the E30, not to mention that I will inherit it after either for more parts or a winter beater.

Forgot to mention that the VW also has a set of new tires on it!, and like Miro said 330k on the MKIII is almost nothing

Boxer2
02-05-2009, 12:23 PM
bump!, with a few more details.

I forgot to mention, it is a 5sdp, and I also have the complete service history as we are the original owners and purchased it new back in 1999

I will get pics up as soon as I find time to remove my company graphics from the car.