PDA

View Full Version : I share some bmw art !

challe
01-26-2009, 04:29 PM
*rockout* I share som artwork of BMW car I done today !
Its freehand and Digital Made art !

Challe / *th-up*

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7075/anm99lo5.jpg

Wannabe
01-26-2009, 05:54 PM
I bet your a girl!.. do u have a pen tablet?? what program is that on?

tominizer
01-29-2009, 09:01 AM
I bet your a girl

WTF does that have to do with the moon being made of green cheese ?!?!??! What a retarded comment........ like seriously.

BTW, nice artwork. I think you should do an old school E30 M3 in black next !!!

sic///M
01-29-2009, 09:09 AM
WTF does that have to do with the moon being made of green cheese ?!?!??! What a retarded comment........ like seriously.

lmao

craigIS
01-29-2009, 12:03 PM
+1 on the black e30 M3....i think you would make it look awesome

good job on this picture, looks good

Wannabe
01-29-2009, 03:29 PM

I said that because of the playboy bunny in the avatar and the light colours, and I never made any negative comment about it.

Actually, my post was more constructive then you flaming my post for no reason...

tominizer
01-29-2009, 04:19 PM
No offense.............. but saying what you did has nothing to do with the topic posted........... it REALLY doesn't matter if the poster is a girl............. does it !?!??!

coolhand
01-29-2009, 05:29 PM
No offense.............. but saying what you did has nothing to do with the topic posted........... it REALLY doesn't matter if the poster is a girl............. does it !?!??!

Maybe he wants to get in her pants, stop cockblocking. *par-t*

BMW_7
01-29-2009, 06:11 PM
is this watercolor??

5style
01-29-2009, 07:22 PM
is this watercolor??

he said its digital...

Tell your sis to call me, about her compy.

tominizer
01-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Nah, he's a cougar hunter.................

spoony_prelude
01-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Bullshit! Every thread/post I've seen done by a girl had much more attention then the average thread by a guy! I remember asking a question about a problem I was having with my vert and I think one or two people responded. A few months later I remember seeing the same question posted by some chick and she had almost half the site respond.

Sorry but I thought your little blast was pretty stupid acting like if it was a girl posting it wouldnt make a difference, because it would!

Jay

Btw pic looks good, almost looks like something you'd stamp on to a t-shirt. I'd rock it!

tominizer
01-30-2009, 08:10 AM
^ Ok, you are g-hay. You come off sounding like your jealous and want to be a girl so someone will help you fix your car ................. I can't believe you actually posted that.

Wannabe
01-30-2009, 10:07 AM
I am still curious if "they" did this with a pen tablet and what program they used, girl or not.

PinkieMoscow
01-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Bullshit! Every thread/post I've seen done by a girl had much more attention then the average thread by a guy! I remember asking a question about a problem I was having with my vert and I think one or two people responded. A few months later I remember seeing the same question posted by some chick and she had almost half the site respond.

Haha, that is so true. A female member can post the most random grouping of words and get 100+ hits. I on the other hand, have to bump my threads all the time =P.

And that's definitely a tablet.

Wannabe
01-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Haha, that is so true. A female member can post the most random grouping of words and get 100+ hits. I on the other hand, have to bump my threads all the time =P.

And that's definitely a tablet.

Hold on, your a guy?! your name is Pinkie!!

haha j/k

PinkieMoscow
01-30-2009, 10:58 AM
^ grrr!!!