PDA

View Full Version : why can't people leave cars alone

theblue
02-18-2002, 11:33 AM
a friend of mine has a 2001 540i and when he got to his car last week somebody had removed the cover off of the back of the car and taken M&Ms and made a big letter M on the back of his car so it froze onto the paint. We were able to remove them without any harm to the paint, but its just annoying that people can't leave other people's cars alone.

E36Pete
02-18-2002, 12:10 PM
That sux! I'd be pissed about that!

I've had people do things like that too, like spiting on the passenger side window or chewing tabacco... nothing damaging, but it's just rude!

I think people like that are cowards!

AcidSnow
02-18-2002, 12:12 PM
wouldn't ya just love to catch these guys in the act, sneak up on 'em, and show them just how well their head would bounce off your bumper . . . :D

Bliss
02-18-2002, 12:48 PM
Yeah it's pretty sad. I had my valve caps stolen about a dozen times now.:mad:

Phantom
02-18-2002, 01:04 PM
Society also encourages that kind of behavour by not dishing out appropriate punishment for idiots like this. I almost bought the tazer club(correct spelling?) for my car 2 years ago but was advised if someone was electrocuted while trying to steal my car, I would be liable????...........:huh?: That's society for you. Apparently, it's okay to steal, vandalize,assault and yes even murder. This will continue until the people who make the laws are personally affected................................ :mad:
Sorry, got carried away. I've seen people hurt by stupid judicial systems. Hurts when it's close to home.

SWHEEEET
02-18-2002, 01:49 PM
It is really hard to do anything to the punks that maybe doing this without getting in trouble yourself. Do we have to keep our cars out of the publics' eye when we are not in them??? This has me concerned because I baby my car and I think if I see someone "touching" her in anyway....
Well lets just say I would kick some A$$. What I think would help some... is parking in very public spot so anyone would see what someone is doing around your car...

Eurostyle
02-18-2002, 02:40 PM
I think some people just don't like to see anyone having a better car than what they have, and thats the way to "get even". I had EVERYTHING done to my car and yet i live in "the safest city in Canada"; spiting on windshield, egging, badges kicked off (with paint damage), hit side glass with apple, stolen badge, scratches, and at one point i had one of my project cars fully vandalyzed including paint on all body panels ( sunroof too!) broken headlights, cracked windshield, and kicked body...
All this was in the last 5 years, just random acts not in any way pointed at me, just done for the "fun" of it.....

AzN_E46
02-18-2002, 07:11 PM
" would you like to taste some engine oil?"

the worst treatment that my car's got was a scratch from the front to the back on our old lexus. i think.

OooOoooOooo.... and some biatch spat on the Mercedes window cuz we were blocking the sidewalk when we came out of the dealership. Lucky him the car was not brand new and clean. *devil*

Derek330xi
02-18-2002, 08:58 PM
i don't know why some people can't repect other people's property. someone drew a couple of BIG circles around the trunk of my old car :mad: lucky it wasn't my bimmer or else ... :mad: :mad: :mad:

AzN_E46
02-19-2002, 07:05 PM
i would f*ck them up good(not THAT way..) no matter if it was bimmer or not....:mad:

JDub
02-20-2002, 08:55 AM
Thank goodness you got them off without damaging the paint. These are jealous acts committed by jealous people because they can't have something that others have. Why can't people just respect other people's property? :mad: