PDA

View Full Version : What The F*%k Is Going On Here

Soldo
02-21-2003, 03:36 AM
Heres the story,
lemme start off by asking, how much power do you losse when your runnin on dirty oil?!?!

kay, now my story!!

i was down in SAUGA just going for my usual CRUSIE since the weather was AWESOME, and i se these 2 SUPER HOTTIES driving a sunfire, lil exhaust tips on the back, and there was a dude ridin BITCH, so anyways, me and my 2 buddies pull up beside em and they start eyin US, we wee like ALRIGHT, so one chick (the driver) starts slowly pullin, so i catch up beside em doing about 75km/h, and drop it into 3rd( i know i SHOULD HAVE put it in 2nd but i wasn't thinking of what was about to happen!!) so i drop it, she hear my revs jump and she DROPS IT TOO!!!!!!
me and my boys were like WTF?!?!?!
so anyways, we were NECK IN NECK till i was at HIGH RPM's then i threw it in 4th, and started PULLIN, but as she SHIFTED me and ONE of my buddies coulda SWORN we heard a BOV!!! but who knows!! so we get to a set of lights, and light turns green and we light it up, i had her all the way till 3rd, but she waas FAILRY close behind, but still not a MATCH that time!!! ASIDES from all that, she KNEW how to drive, i was SOOOOO TURNED ON BY IT!!
ANYWAYS, they pulled into the Tim Hortons on HWY 10 and EGLINGTON, and i stopped to ask em what was done to the car and they were trying to tell me its BONE stock PONTIAC SUNFIRE GT, and the DUDE riding BITCH is tellin me that hes tried his moms 328 against the sunfire and it BARELY beats it!??!?
my question is, DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS GIRL, AND/OR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO HER CAR, cause there was NO WAY it was stock, NO WAY!!!!!!!!

the guy said it had only an INTAKE!!!!!
please like that gives it THAT much more POWER, PLEASE!!!!

:mad: :mad: it really busted my CHOPS, cause i could tell they were CLEARLY LYIN, but they were both SOOOOOOO SEXY, DAMN!!!!

input people, i need IMPUT, cause i'm going CRAZY HERE!!!!!!
:eek:

Eurostyle
02-21-2003, 03:42 AM
LoL thats too funny! next time look under the hood...if its really "stock" they wont mind you taking a look....:D

EMPOWERD
02-21-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
LoL thats too funny! next time look under the hood...

Dont' forget to look inside their speaker box too!

SickFinga
02-21-2003, 04:25 AM
was it green Sunfire

Soldo
02-21-2003, 04:27 AM
NO IT WAS SILVER, you guys have NO IDEA how pissed i am, not for the fact that i lost, but the fact that i DUNNO WHAT I'm LOSSIN TOO!!!!!
i mean i can FACE the facts, i lost, i lost, tell me what i lost too, don't be gay about, it, ALSO, another question, 95 PRELUDE SR-V, stock, my 325i CHIPPED, which one would win?!?!

Gamite
02-21-2003, 07:03 AM
Stock Sunfire GT 0-60mph 7.7 seconds

Not too shabby.

Jon@Bimmersport
02-21-2003, 10:56 AM
check on TSR..theres a lot of cavalier and sunfire owners who are getting pretty fast, so fast thye think they can rape 330ci on thw hwy!

tlaselva
02-21-2003, 12:39 PM
If I'm not mistaken, those cars stock are at 150 HP. They’re also very light.

Also, I was browsing through a GM Performance catalogue, and they have S/C that can be installed at a GM dealership, for that engine. Apparently takes the cars to over 200 HP. So, can they take a 330i in acceleration? Place a good driver with a 5 speed in the Cavalier, and I can see it happening.

HP rules nowadays. Damn, now we've got Cavaliers and Sunbirds pushin' 200 HP! *shiner*

M50E30
02-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
HP rules nowadays. Damn, now we've got Cavaliers and Sunbirds pushin' 200 HP! *shiner*

Well at the end of the day.....it's still just a Cavalier or Sunfire. And I would like to see one of those cars after a couple years of abuse.

*shiner*

punnzzells
02-21-2003, 01:54 PM
hhahahahaha.... why would you race a car full of chicks with a bitch boy!

if you ask me, everyone spends sooo much $ on these cars.. like gimmie a break... changing the lights or even the muffler on a cavalier are ok... but you gotta see some of these things... they rip out the interior, fiberglass all of the hood and doors.... like gimmie a frickin break!

it is funny... buy a car for really cheap, like $10-15 g's and then dump another $5 - $8 g's in upgrades.... paaaaaaaalllleeeeeez!

HURTING....!!!!

Slowered318
02-21-2003, 01:56 PM
I got beat by a sunfire GT once.. it was 5 spd a chick was driving it too. but it was black, hurt to lose to such a cheap car!!

They are really light and the GT's have a 2.8 4 banger or something.

M50E30
02-21-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
...the GT's have a 2.8 4 banger or something.

Yeah that GT engine tends to blow headgaskets. I remember seeing a Sunfire driven by Ken Dobson on Speedvision (now Speed Channel) Touring Car Challenge tho.

http://www.westekelectronics.com/sponsorship/kd4cutout.jpg

slemmer
02-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Well, at least you're saying you getting beat by a Sunfire and not by the opposite sex.

Soldo
02-21-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Yeah that GT engine tends to blow headgaskets. I remember seeing a Sunfire driven by Ken Dobson on Speedvision (now Speed Channel) Touring Car Challenge tho.

http://www.westekelectronics.com/sponsorship/kd4cutout.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmm, so if i ever loose to one i'll just keep racing it till it BLOWS THE GASKETS, then i'll win!!!
:D
but ya, also i agree, its still just a GM, LOW CLASS GM that is!!
(respect to the VETTE!!) you can obviously SEE how low quality the cars are when you open up a TRADER and you see 1999 CAV/SUNFIRES for under 10!!
thats with LOW CLICKS TOO!!!!!!!
ya, must be a GREAT CAR TO HAVE!!!!!!!
MAN the whole IMPORT SCENE IS HORRABLE and its only getting worse!!!!!!!

Eurostyle
02-22-2003, 04:38 AM
I dont care if it can blow the doors off an M3, I still woudnt get one...BMW has style/class/quality...which a Cavalier would never get!

blacknblue-e30
02-22-2003, 06:56 PM
I dont care if it can blow the doors off an M3, I still woudnt get one...BMW has style/class/quality...which a Cavalier would never get!

couldnt have said it better myself...

M-ATTACK
02-22-2003, 07:18 PM
slodomatic you cant always believe hp specs when u see it. YOU SAY YOU GAINED OVER 20 HORSE WITH UR CHIP, seriously,comon you believe that.

maybe you dont know how to shift!!hahaha

seriously did you take into consideration ur carways way more then hers, urs is a four door aswell

M-ATTACK
02-22-2003, 07:18 PM
slodomatic you cant always believe hp specs when u see it. YOU SAY YOU GAINED OVER 20 HORSE WITH UR CHIP, seriously,comon you believe that.

maybe you dont know how to shift!!hahaha

seriously did you take into consideration ur carways way more then hers, urs is a four door aswell

Soldo
02-22-2003, 07:24 PM
trust me man, NO SUNFIRE should beat a BM!!!!!
it just doesn't make it right!!!!!!!

Jon@Bimmersport
02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
trust me man, NO SUNFIRE should beat a BM!!!!!
it just doesn't make it right!!!!!!!

heres a way to solve it... AA turbo...otherwise let it go man...how do u think this guy in a sunbird with 5speed felt when my cousin's stock 102HP civic 4 door, AUTOMATIC and 17" rims beat him all the way up to 160? it was a drop top though...so thats extra weight, but those have i think 2.2L or something

mpower1226
02-23-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by M-ATTACK

If I remember correctly, e36 4 door and 2 door weighs about the same.

mkgino
02-23-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by mpower1226
If I remember correctly, e36 4 door and 2 door weighs about the same.

4-door is a little bit heavier, but not by much.......

Jon@Bimmersport
02-23-2003, 03:07 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm, so if i ever loose to one i'll just keep racing it till it BLOWS THE GASKETS, then i'll win!!!
but ya, also i agree, its still just a GM, LOW CLASS GM that is!!
(respect to the VETTE!!) you can obviously SEE how low quality the cars are when you open up a TRADER and you see 1999 CAV/SUNFIRES for under 10!!
thats with LOW CLICKS TOO!!!!!!!
ya, must be a GREAT CAR TO HAVE!!!!!!!
MAN the whole IMPORT SCENE IS HORRABLE and its only getting worse!!!!!!!

importscene? we are talkin sunfires and cavaliers...they are wannabe imports!

bmwm5lover
02-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Thast kinda weird.o well,, next time grab the chick and run, forget about racing...

sonic07
02-25-2003, 10:17 PM
LoL thats too funny! next time look under the hood...if its really "stock" they wont mind you taking a look....:D

hey how about under the skirt .

Autotechnica
03-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Heh, it's funny how many people make this mistake. Actually 4 doors are slightly lighter. The doors aren't what's heavy, it's the reinforcements. The 2 door requires more reinfocement to hold up the doors compared to 4 door, therefore the 2 doors are slightly heavier. But not to a point where you could actaully feel the difference. I think if you looked at Japanese or BTCC championships you would see the 318 and 320's use 4 door sedans.

Bryan

Jattdee328
03-05-2003, 02:57 AM
Hey guys was up I used to have peeps challenging me all the time in my old car (98 GTP coupe) cause it was a domestic and i have beanten mad cars with. I would tell people that its running 13's and thye would laugh, then they would hear that charger, whine up and be like shit damm thats loud. I loved shutting up Rustang owners. there the best to beat.

Harps

old car

SickFinga
03-05-2003, 03:12 AM
since when GTP coupe runs 13?

mkgino
03-05-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga

Same time as the M3's started running 13's with superchargers :D

SickFinga
03-05-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Same time as the M3's started running 13's with superchargers :D

well gtp comes stock with superchargers

M50E30
03-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga

Just put a chip and underdrive pully. Then good bye Mr. Mustang!
*wave*

sonic07
03-05-2003, 01:31 PM
*wave*

perhaps try a ten speed bicycle or 50cc moped to say good bye to mr. mustang ... 2.3L 0-60 in 30 sec. bicycle 20s. moped 15s.

Jattdee328
03-05-2003, 02:27 PM
*wave*

thanks for the back -up bro.

harps

slickav
03-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Id like to see one of these cars hit 160MPH. Parts rattling and flying all over the place.

tiestoE36
03-24-2003, 01:28 AM
NO IT WAS SILVER, you guys have NO IDEA how pissed i am, not for the fact that i lost, but the fact that i DUNNO WHAT I'm LOSSIN TOO!!!!!
i mean i can FACE the facts, i lost, i lost, tell me what i lost too, don't be gay about, it, ALSO, another question, 95 PRELUDE SR-V, stock, my 325i CHIPPED, which one would win?!?!

i keep up and pull 4th@ 150km/h on my friends 97' lude with cold air intake, headers and pullies. and i am runnig stock at the moment.

Soldo
03-24-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
i keep up and pull 4th@ 150km/h on my friends 97' lude with cold air intake, headers and pullies. and i am runnig stock at the moment. THANKS, thats what i thought, but my buddy is too scared to race, always keeps giving me excuses!!!

tiestoE36
03-24-2003, 03:55 AM
THANKS, thats what i thought, but my buddy is too scared to race, always keeps giving me excuses!!!

i only got the chance to race my buddy that one time, i was a little ahead, at the end of the 3rd, i power shifted into 4th, and my passanger door open for some reason. i had to stop and close it, the race was over.

after he asked me what happend, so i started talking shit, about how my car has so much torque that when i power shifted, the chassis twisted a little causing my door to open. but i really dont know how it opened.

i would have killed him i think. i want to race again, but i think he will shoot nos next time.*no-no*

slemmer
03-25-2003, 01:04 AM
You know what they say "No Guts, No Glory".

sonic07
03-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by slemmer
You know what they say "No Guts, No Glory".

hey that's my line. and don't forget to mention pedal to the metal ...

slemmer
03-25-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by sonic07
hey that's my line. and don't forget to mention pedal to the metal ...

Oh yeah, and "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks!"

sonic07
03-25-2003, 02:10 AM
Oh yeah, and "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks!"

what a f..k that's also my line .... stop copying everything i said ...pls ...

slemmer
03-25-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by sonic07
what a f..k that's also my line .... stop copying everything i said ...pls ...

"Ya, ok":D

sonic07
03-25-2003, 02:14 AM
"Ya, ok":D

stop it you'll be a flip soon ...
are u hurting ... man chill ...