PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaa-aaaack!!

Stephanie
01-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's felt like forever since I've posted on this site!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new toy for the summer!

I picked up a 335i Convertible in Sapphire Black with Coral Red interior... I'm SO excited!! Its got the 19" rims, the premium and the sport packages, but sadly no navigation/iDrive (boo!) ... I get it in a week or so!! (...although I probably won't drive it until the snow and salt disappear)

Last year around this time I was looking for a E46 M3 to replace my E36 325i Convertible, but then decided to buy a motorcycle instead... So I kept the cabrio and ripped my lil' 600RR around all summer... :D But this year, having had my bike fix, I'm back!

I'll make a point to go on a few cruises and touch base with all of the awesome people on this site I haven't seen in eons...

xoxox

Stephanie :moon:

Shepposki
01-23-2009, 01:04 PM
where'd ya buy your new car?

dbworld4k
01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I just assumed that as with every other female member on this board you just left after the abuse, lol. Congrats on the ride, will I be seeing that vert at UTM?

Stephanie
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I just assumed that as with every other female member on this board you just left after the abuse, lol. Congrats on the ride, will I be seeing that vert at UTM?

hahaha... nah, I can handle a little bit of the abuse, as long as a can verbally abuse all of you back!!!

thanks though! and you might see it, but just for a couple of months! I graduate this year!! *th-up*

whoo hoo!! *rockout**rockout**rockout*

dbworld4k
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Nice. I just graduated last year, back for this one last hoorah and off to grad school! Man, CCIT underground parking is so nice in the winter.

Fel
01-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Welcome back!

Bliss
01-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Congrats on the new car. Now get some software for that beast.*th-up*

Blades
01-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I thought I saw you on GTAmotorcycles last summer :D

5thseries
01-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey stephanie, this song is for you ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RuL9V32aGFs

MiroE36
01-23-2009, 02:59 PM
never got to make an aquaintance but welcome back none-the-less. I'm going to be looking into feeding my motorcycle fix when I go back to germany this summer. Grats on the new purchase too!

Trouble65
01-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome back.

Stephanie
01-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Nice. I just graduated last year, back for this one last hoorah and off to grad school! Man, CCIT underground parking is so nice in the winter.

what is with CCIT parking?! I have seen the most insane cars down there!! but yea, its great! lol

Stephanie
01-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey stephanie, this song is for you ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RuL9V32aGFs

LOL... that's so cute!

bmwm5lover
01-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Omg, is it bad that I have no idea who you are?
Deatails!

Ant118
01-23-2009, 03:47 PM
^ Fail.

Fel
01-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Bahaha Terry...

kevin325
01-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Bahaha Terry...

LOOL your sig is jokes.....

328IScreamer
01-23-2009, 05:22 PM
did you end up selling the e36 cabrio?
i remember seeing pics of that thing on here looked incredibly clean

Furious
01-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Deatails!

showing his gayer side.. shes the cute chick at the meets sometimes.... but only a little bit cute dont want it going to her head :P

Robb
01-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Shoulda kept the Honda civic hatch...lol

j.k

Junaid
01-23-2009, 09:19 PM
hellllo stephanie...welcome back...i think we should meet up for some photos and if there is time we can take pics of our cars too :D

dbworld4k
01-24-2009, 01:07 AM
hellllo stephanie...welcome back...i think we should meet up for some photos and if there is time we can take pics of our cars too :D
I think everyone should have an orgy.

ACS_DAN
01-24-2009, 01:27 AM
I think everyone should have an orgy.

Word on the street is that if you have shiny rims, SlimJim will give you a Church street special.
=p

j/p

Ohh... and welcome back!

Jim .E.
01-24-2009, 01:59 AM
shiet...there goes the neighborhood

j/k I dont even know who you are but wb.

bmwm5lover
01-24-2009, 09:30 AM
showing his gayer side.. shes the cute chick at the meets sometimes.... but only a little bit cute dont want it going to her head :P

Hmm, the meets are usually filled with ugly, obnoxious, race car wanna be's with lots of Carbon Fibre on their cars. She must have gone unnoticed. :P*love*

ShortShifter
01-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Welcome back!

Stephanie
01-24-2009, 02:54 PM

hahaha... thanks, uh, i think? lol :huh?:

Trouble65
01-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Deatails!

Wrong..

It's Pic's or ban.

Jim .E.
01-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Wrong..

It's Pic's or ban.

she had em up before or kev posted em. one or the other. in any case still don't understand how she drove the lambo with stilleto's, or was it the SL, can't remember.

craigIS
01-24-2009, 04:25 PM
i remember pics of the e36 cab, it look awsome!! you keeping the e36 too?

Stephanie
01-24-2009, 04:55 PM
she had em up before or kev posted em. one or the other. in any case still don't understand how she drove the lambo with stilleto's, or was it the SL, can't remember.

it was the lambo... and how the heck did you remember that?!?!? lol

Stephanie
01-24-2009, 04:57 PM
i remember pics of the e36 cab, it look awsome!! you keeping the e36 too?

no :( i don't have her anymore... don't ask. *sad*

dbworld4k
01-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Okay. Why do you not have it anymore?

Furious
01-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Hmm, the meets are usually filled with ugly, obnoxious, race car wanna be's with lots of Carbon Fibre on their cars. She must have gone unnoticed. :P*love*

hater :P

hahaha... thanks, uh, i think? lol

no problem anytime :huh?: ;)

Jim .E.
01-24-2009, 09:16 PM
it was the lambo... and how the heck did you remember that?!?!? lol

everyone has one key story to always remember them by.

for you its "the chick that drove the lambo with stilletos"

Trouble65
01-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Okay. Why do you not have it anymore?

LOL. DO tell...

PPPPPPleeeease.

lvan
01-25-2009, 07:36 AM
We are having to much here , but at the same time overlooking the fact that she has 300hp+ car lol.

richie_s999
01-25-2009, 09:40 AM
LOL Hey Steph, sounds like you keep these guys oo their toes, and their chins on the ground. See you around at the meets this summer, I'll just follow the line of guys with puddles of drool in front of them at the show's.

Hot woman, drives a fast car...someone to keep an eye on.

lvan
01-25-2009, 12:19 PM
^lol. Someone ? Bs . I bet many guys keep an eye on that kind of package. Lets be direct.

rendered
01-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's felt like forever since I've posted on this site!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new toy for the summer!

I picked up a 335i Convertible in Sapphire Black with Coral Red interior... I'm SO excited!! Its got the 19" rims, the premium and the sport packages, but sadly no navigation/iDrive (boo!) ... I get it in a week or so!! (...although I probably won't drive it until the snow and salt disappear)

Last year around this time I was looking for a E46 M3 to replace my E36 325i Convertible, but then decided to buy a motorcycle instead... So I kept the cabrio and ripped my lil' 600RR around all summer... :D But this year, having had my bike fix, I'm back!

I'll make a point to go on a few cruises and touch base with all of the awesome people on this site I haven't seen in eons...

xoxox

Stephanie :moon:

Welcome back doll!! ;)

and Booooo, my white E46 M3 cabrio is sad you didn't buy her! I promised you I would sell it to you when you were ready for an upgrade! J/k

Congratulations on the new car, i totally didn't see this choice coming! ;)

Who did you buy it from? You know I have several Black/Red 335i coupes and cabrio's available to sell at cost only for you!

I hope you and the family are doing well!
P.S. sorry I disapeared as well! Lots of good news I'll have to tell you one day!

Welcome back!

Jim .E.
01-25-2009, 10:51 PM
We are having to much here , but at the same time overlooking the fact that she has 300hp+ car lol.

I shall stay quiet http://www.torontoaccords.com/images/smilies/stfu.gif

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 03:46 AM
ok so everyone is going gaga for this girl. her sig pic looks ok, but would I wake up the next morning thinking "hey she is still hot"

Blades
01-27-2009, 07:09 AM
ok so everyone is going gaga for this girl. her sig pic looks ok, but would I wake up the next morning thinking "hey she is still hot"

no .. shes not lady gaga .. no poker face her.

Stephanie
01-27-2009, 10:47 AM

what i look like in the afternoon;
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/sweet_psi/Img56682-1-1.jpg
what i look like in the morning;
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/sweet_psi/beautiful.jpg

...not that bad, right?

Blades
01-27-2009, 10:50 AM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/sweet_psi/Img56682.jpg

...not that bad, right?

*th-up* not bad at all ... like most morning women

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 10:50 AM
K maybe you have a funny side and can laugh at yourself....which is very sexy

Stephanie
01-27-2009, 10:53 AM
*th-up* not bad at all ... like most morning women

see? that's what I thought! ...Haters!

LMFAO

Stephanie
01-27-2009, 10:57 AM
K maybe you have a funny side and can laugh at yourself....which is very sexy

who was being funny?

they're both me... true story. :)

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 10:58 AM
I just think its the greatest thingh when you wake up with a girls for the first time and all you can think about if letting her sleep a bit more to make breakfest. Thats how I know a girl is hot, is if I want to make her breackfest.

Stephanie
01-27-2009, 10:59 AM
I just think its the greatest thingh when you wake up with a girls for the first time and all you can think about if letting her sleep a bit more to make breakfest. Thats how I know a girl is hot, is if I want to make her breackfest.

awwwwwwwwwwww!!

seriously, that's SO cute!!

richie_s999
who was being funny?

they're both me... true story. :)

I beleive you and thats cool you post both of then it shoes your confident not cocky

JunzieB
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/sweet_psi/Img56682-1-1.jpg

...not that bad, right?

I feel like I have failed at life not introducing myself to one of the few females on Max.

Hallo!*wave*

Now that the formalities are out of the way, I'd like to get to know that morning face of yours*love*.

The afternoon look aint striking enough:D.

Blades
01-27-2009, 11:06 AM
see? that's what I thought! ...Haters!

LMFAO

it wasnt me that was haten

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Stepf you may be the first girl from a computer form that I may be interesrd in chatting with over a few beers of a few lattes some day.

TheMadChigga
01-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Stepf you may be the first girl from a computer form that I may be interesrd in chatting with over a few beers of a few lattes some day.

Rapist!

I swear to God I once went to a Max meet, I was chatting with some of the twats here, one guy name NickP, another Quack, and some name Meeqis, they bought me some beer and then gang-raped me, true story, broke back mountain style.

what you said there sounds like typical internet rapists.

JunzieB
01-27-2009, 11:24 AM
rapist!

I swear to god i once went to a max meet, i was chatting with some of the twats here, one guy name nickp, another quack, and some name meeqis, they bought me some beer and then gang-raped me, true story, broke back mountain style.

What you said there sounds like typical internet rapists.

lmfao!:D

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 11:25 AM
ya thats so me in a nut shell, And what kind girl lest reself drink with a bunch of guys she don;t know....

But Anywas Stepf you even want to grab coffee and hang out let me know, would love to see your car, and I don't make moves on people I think would be a good friend.(I do have the shy side for making the first move)

TheMadChigga
01-27-2009, 11:32 AM
ya thats so me in a nut shell, And what kind girl lest reself drink with a bunch of guys she don;t know....

But Anywas Stepf you even want to grab coffee and hang out let me know, would love to see your car, and I don't make moves on people I think would be a good friend.(I do have the shy side for making the first move)

I'll show you more than just my car *love*

And I havn't eaten in couple of days, so what you say take me to a nice resturant?

Jim .E.
01-27-2009, 11:35 AM
I'll show you more than just my car *love*

And I havn't eaten in couple of days, so what you say take me to a nice resturant?

lmfao Chigga ftmfw

Stephanie
01-27-2009, 11:38 AM
omg, people!

uhhhh... so how 'bout those bimmers? great little cars, eh? :rolleyes:

JunzieB
01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
^^:D

I concur, Especially thos 335I's... While I appreciate the pics of you I think you should stay on topic and post pics of your ride.*shiner*:D

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 11:44 AM
how about them BMW's eh, WOW make a nice comment and offer to meet for coffee, and every guy on here comes out swinging saying shit about someone they don't know....guys drop your tail feathers and relax...

Steph do you have pics of the car?

TheMadChigga
01-27-2009, 11:52 AM
omg, people!

Listen lady, I'm trying to protect your anus here, unlike you, I was unlucky and got gang-raped while I was convince there are nice people on this forum.

"Hey, you sound like a cool guy, come to the meet and let's grab a drink", it all starts like that, there are few of us who rather remain nameless, cause what they do to the poor victim is unlawful in most countries and states except Montana.

on another side note, hi.

richie_s999
01-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Listen lady, I'm trying to protect your anus here, unlike you, I was unlucky and got gang-raped while I was convince there are nice people on this forum.

"Hey, you sound like a cool guy, come to the meet and let's grab a drink", it all starts like that, there are few of us who rather remain nameless, cause what they do to the poor victim is unlawful in most countries and states except Montana.

on another side note, hi.

Sorry to here what happened to you but what give you the right to prejudge - I am sure there are a few asshole on here, and if on of them raped you you should warn others about them. Myself not being one of them means you don;t know me from a hole in the ground...an might be a decend guy, would never get a girl drunk(drunk girls get annoying and its like taking care of a kid when it happen) Anyway I Guess just having a penis make me an as in your books, the worst part is someone took away that part of you that trust people.

Jim .E.
01-27-2009, 12:10 PM
omg, people!

hahaha at this rate you're going to go MIA real quick :P

BMW BMXer
01-27-2009, 12:15 PM
This thread was interesting.

Go Mississauga.

Mystikal
01-27-2009, 12:16 PM
And boo to Oshawa, apparently.

But that's a given.

TheMadChigga
01-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Sorry to here what happened to you but what give you the right to prejudge - I am sure there are a few asshole on here, and if on of them raped you you should warn others about them. Myself not being one of them means you don;t know me from a hole in the ground...an might be a decend guy, would never get a girl drunk(drunk girls get annoying and its like taking care of a kid when it happen) Anyway I Guess just having a penis make me an as in your books, the worst part is someone took away that part of you that trust people.

Just the way you came up reminds me of those typical guys that would want to force themselves on a poor victim. And I'm an advocate in preventing things like that from happening again, ever, IT RUINED MY LIFE! I CAN'T CONTROL MY BOWEL MOVEMENT NOW!

Fel
01-27-2009, 12:50 PM
LOL.... this thread just went from good to great.

And Chigga dude, you should have known better than to trust those guys! Same thing nearly happened to me, but luckily I hit Meegis square in the face with jew repellent and he ran away crying. Quack... well, Quack was gentle.

Jim .E.
01-27-2009, 01:04 PM
LOL.... this thread just went from good to great.

And Chigga dude, you should have known better than to trust those guys! Same thing nearly happened to me, but luckily I hit Meegis square in the face with jew repellent and he ran away crying. Quack... well, Quack was gentle.

I bet Kevin treated you like Jailbait :D

Fel
01-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I bet Kevin treated you like Jailbait :D

Yeah, he just sort of sat in the corner and watched.... watched intently.

Edit: speaking of Kevin.... anyone know what the hell happened to him? Did he abandon Max?

zackman17
01-27-2009, 01:50 PM
haha this thread is jokes!! hey richie_s999 if she doesn't take you up on your coffee offer i will! jk and welcome back even tho i have no clue who you are.

King Luis
01-27-2009, 02:00 PM
wow, just read through this thread and wow.
epic?
http://m3forum.net/m3forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

oh and welcome back.

Chris de la Cruz
01-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi, i'm Chris. I like long walks on the beach, drifting and the colour purple makes me sad. LOL

oh yeah...

OMGHI2U

Bliss
01-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow, kinda drifted off topic really quick! Thread closed.