PDA

View Full Version : saw dbworld4k's old car

bimbimma
01-21-2009, 03:05 PM
was stuffing my face at mandarin a few days ago and when i finally decided to leave i stepped outside and saw dbworld4k's old e36 parked in the lot.

it was mandarin in mississauga off of matheson and hurontario. would have taken pictures but was too full to walk over to the car, lol.

nice looking car..always loved the csl reps....but a nice set of wheels like that should not be used in the winter.....tisk tisk *no-no*,lol

anyways, thought id post something up about it*rockout*

B.c.

dbworld4k
01-21-2009, 03:19 PM
What? My old car has 16s for winter and last I spoke with the current owner, he is using those. Must have been another ride?

rodo
01-21-2009, 04:08 PM
I use my CSL's in winter.

bimbimma
01-22-2009, 08:53 PM
hmm...if it was another ride id say its more than indentical...same smoked csl's, black 4 door, smoked red and white tails i believe, same front end set up..im pretty sure it was your's...but i could be wrong, lol.

as for using your csl's in the winter...i guess its your choice..i dunno..hurts to see such a nice set of wheels get eaten by salt and such,lol..its alright i guess,lol *rockout*

fabolous
01-23-2009, 08:49 AM
WEll sorry to break it to you bimbimma but that was not dbworld4k's old e36. I should know i'm the current owner and unfortunatly i near mandarian although i know which one your referring to!!

And yes he's right i have the winters on and they are not csl reps as much as i'd like to be! although i wouldnt personally use those during winter!

Michel
02-27-2009, 11:35 AM
I saw Anuk's car TODAY!! On Mavis/Burnhamthorpe... It had the 16" sport rims and the angel eyes and all lol... still looks good! is the new owner on max?

dbworld4k
02-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Yeah he is, he just posted up before you!
I saw Anuk's car TODAY!! On Mavis/Burnhamthorpe... It had the 16" sport rims and the angel eyes and all lol... still looks good! is the new owner on max?
That made me lol.

Michel
02-27-2009, 01:13 PM
^hahaha yea I didnt read his post. lol i guess i forgot to mention your 'old' car :P