PDA

View Full Version : Where to pick up detailing brushes?

mirek
01-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Can I buy decent ones at cantire?

ImolaZHP
01-21-2009, 01:14 AM
i got the simoniz interior kit (comes with three brushes) from can tire a couple weeks ago.

it was $10 i think, and it gets those spots around buttons and stuff, so it was worth it.
the "vent brush" doesnt really do anything though, just use the others.

Gamite
01-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Simonize interior kit is garbage, the brushes keep flaking off and you end up with these little blue filaments everywhere.

I went to the paint section and found some really cheap imitation horse hair paint brushes for like 90 cents each. The had various sizes. They work great. never looked back.

zackman17
01-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Simonize interior kit is garbage, the brushes keep flaking off and you end up with these little blue filaments everywhere.

I went to the paint section and found some really cheap imitation horse hair paint brushes for like 90 cents each. The had various sizes. They work great. never looked back.

those brushes are total garbage. i bought them they were shit i returned them. i do have one i cannot remember where i got it it has harder blue fibers and a dusting fittiment on the end it works quite well.

ImolaZHP
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM

i had the same problem, but a few minutes of shaking them out solved it.

mirek
01-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Cool, i'll try it out, thanks