PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a OEM MTech 2 front kit (fogs, ducts, etc)?

dbworld4k
01-17-2009, 12:42 AM
I'm considering ordering a MTech2 rear off Tischer BMW, but noticed the combo deal for the full kit (front, sides, and rear) works out to be MUCH cheaper than buying standalone parts. I already have the front, but I need the rear and sides. I'm willing to sell off the front kit to anyone who is interested. I will take care of all importing fees/duties. All you have to do is give me the cash and pick it up from me in the GTA.

I will be asking $800 CAD for the front bumper kit. This includes bumper, fog lights, brake ducts, rivets/nuts/bolts,EVERYTHING necessary to install the front cover. All ready to be painted and installed. If you need a painting hookup I can help you on that, too.

Let me know if you're up for it. Serious inquiries only please. Children and mommy/daddy funded members need not apply. I will need a NON-REFUNDABLE 50% deposit from you upfront to know you are committed.

PS. The front cover kit alone is $925 USD shipped to Canada, plus taxes/duties/brokerage. GTA dealers charge nearly $900 for the cover ONLY, + $100s more for fog lights, brake ducts, etc. You'll be saving a lot from going through this proposal.

PM me if you are seriously interested.

Romaz
01-17-2009, 01:08 AM
let me know if you are willing to part the fogs

richmak
01-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Where did you find this cheaper combo deal? I am also looking for something like this ... thanks.