PDA

View Full Version : No sound

1crazye30
01-15-2009, 10:13 PM
I installed a sub in my 91 bmw 325i but then wat happened was i wanted 2 test if everything worked so i turn the key, so the sub worked and my car speakers worked. But then i drained my battery, so i bought a new one today and for some reason the sub pound but theres no sound coming from my car speakers nor the sub. And i already checked all the fuses and connections and everything seems okay. Can someone help me out.

elroy
01-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I installed a sub in my 91 bmw 325i but then wat happened was i wanted 2 test if everything worked so i turn the key, so the sub worked and my car speakers worked. But then i drained my battery, so i bought a new one today and for some reason the sub pound but theres no sound coming from my car speakers nor the sub. And i already checked all the fuses and connections and everything seems okay. Can someone help me out.

what do you mean the sub pound but no sound?. also did you check the fuses in the amp itsself. and are the car speakers wired through the deck or another amp?

1sick318
01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
They are wired through the deck, but i just found out e30 has stock ampiliers.Any ideas.