PDA

View Full Version : Car thieves on my street.

doogee
01-07-2009, 08:38 PM
So I used to think I lived in a pretty good neighborhood. Not anymore.

In the summertime, my friends car was broken into and had a few things stolen. The next day it was stolen and another neighbor had his truck broken into.

My friends car was found ditched downtown at mcmaster universtity.

So now months later, i noticed my hood was keyed a week ago. At first I thought I may have done it scraping ice or something and a key had never come to mind because I don't know anyone who would do such a thing to me.

But tonight I heard from a friend that heard someone at a party talking about how they went car jacking on my street one night about a week ago and they keyed a BMW. This old friend knew I had a BMW and asked me if it was mine.

Apparently they do it often so it must be the same people who stole my friends car.

My guess is they came up to mine, saw that the alarm was on, got pissed, and keyed it.

I'm just kind of venting and I'm really worried now. Thought of calling the police, but I know they won't do anything.

Rant = Over.

Quack
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
well if you don't plan on calling the cops I suggest we form a Maxbimmer Swat Team & finds those kids so we can open a can of whoop ass on them.

5thseries
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Might vision Camera, catch those bitches and put them in the bin

ShortShifter
01-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Buy a GOOD video camera and set it up outside. Make sure you record Audio as well. You can put these losers away.

ShortShifter
01-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Wow 2 people posted while I was typing...I guess I need to type faster...

prince1
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
i call swat team leader

doogee
01-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Haha that would be wild. I might look into getting a camera. I'm not going to sleep for a few nights now. I should sleep in the car and scare the shit out of them.

Hopefully they don't come back. I'm not really worried about it being stolen since it's pretty difficult with the alarm, double lock, immobilizer.

But I don't want anymore damage :mad:

prince1
01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
but seriously though
some1 tried to do the same thing to nighbors car
i was up late one night
jus came in from work was munching on sum friend chicken when i noticed these guys parked out right behind his car
got his door open and were working on his hood
i knew sumthing was off when i saw them covering thier faces with bandanas
ran outside with a bat and they booked it
woke up my nieghbor and he called the cops
apparently they found them a few days later trying the same shit a few blocks down
i say report it

doogee
01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah but what am I supposed to tell them. Theres no sign of a break in. Just a stolen car that was reported in the summer and word of mouth that kids are carjacking on my street. Oh and my keyed hood, which they would assume could happen anywhere.

prince1
01-07-2009, 08:57 PM
if i was you man
id have my friend find out who these kids are
and teach thier dum asses a lesson
still report it if you know who they are
call the snitch line
crime stoppers
lol
me personally i wud break thier arms in a few pieces so they wudnt be able to operate a vehicle

Quack
01-07-2009, 08:58 PM
they can match the key used to key your car, haven't you watch CSI:D

but seriously, I'm all in for cracking heads.

doogee
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Haha CSI.

I guess I'll have to see if my friend can find out their last name. They just heard it at a party and don't know them personally. Just the first name.

So far we have Dan. Do we kill every Dan in the area to start? Haha. I really hope I can get the last name.

I'll bring him to the next meet in my trunk.

Quack
01-07-2009, 09:04 PM
wait a minute, 325iGuy is named Dan, he also lives by Hamilton, it must be him.

j/k :D

doogee
01-07-2009, 09:09 PM
wait a minute, 325iGuy is named Dan, he also lives by Hamilton, it must be him.

Hahaha! I never thought about that. I bet you're right! haha...no.

86coupe30
01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
how recent was this party and the stuff happen? you should see if your friend knows of any other parties and bait them back to the area then*uzi* blap blap :cool: haha

Bullet Ride
01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
best anti-theft device wire a switch into the fuel pump relay, hide the switch somewhere a thief wouldn't know to look. Every time you leave your car just disable the fuel pump. Easy on older cars, I don't know about the newer ones.
but yeah some surveillance and a Louisville slugger is in check.

MiroE36
01-07-2009, 10:33 PM
i second the slugger motion... anytime just send a PM I'll be there... I got a bunch of friends that are always up for breaking skulls... they got fired from bouncing cuz they got into too many fights :D now they have a chance to vent

prince1
01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
shud start a beatin down car thieves thread
LOL

SamE30e
01-07-2009, 11:07 PM
well if you don't plan on calling the cops I suggest we form a Maxbimmer Swat Team & finds those kids so we can open a can of whoop ass on them.

I have some utilities that may be useful in this situation.

King Luis
01-07-2009, 11:11 PM
sleep in the trunk. then when they do steal it you can say you were kidnapped also. :D
i say report the problem, make sure nothing it showing in your car and if its really serious get a camera.

Fel
01-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Damn... I'd be pissed...

I say get into another party in the area and try to lure them out or something... then snap some kneecaps and problem solved.

....I ****ing hate thieves...

98Dinan3
01-07-2009, 11:39 PM
put the pressure on the people at the party to give up the identities of the thieves. Someone there MUST know who they are, and how to find them. After that, it's just a matter of tracking them down and taking care of it. Let me know if you manage to find anything out, and want to make a move. I'm always down for it...

edit.... this is the exact reason I roughed in nightvision security cams at my new house...

noodles101
01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
ya u shud find out who they r mann
my buddys 325is got broken into. rear coupe window smashed and stole the deck lol...
but he kinda deserved it cuz he always revs his magnafartcan and pumps his subwoofers lol.
but ya he lives in a nice condo building and 20 cars got broken into that night. wowowowow. this was in etobicoke

Dr. Flyview
01-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Put a train horn that activates upon touch of your car. When I'm gonna be rich, I'm going to love "taking care of business". Hate thieves and damage causers as well.

propr'one
01-07-2009, 11:55 PM
audio + video surveillance around your home. And dont tell ANYONE any details about it. If you need suggestions of equipment i can point you in the right direction.

ACS_DAN
01-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Nothing scares off thieves like a big black guy... I can be hired for very reasonable rates.
=p

What kind of alarm system do you have?

Eurostyle
01-08-2009, 12:36 AM
To those who say call the cops and report it; its a waste of time! They wont do S#it!!! I got my E30 vandalized many years ago, at a friends house where i was keeping it...scratches on every panel, broken lights, broken windshield, kicked in body panels...Went to the cops, filed a report, i asked if they can check the place out, as i suspected people in the are, but i was told "we dont have the man power to do that" WTF...I have a few other reports that were just a waste of time...If it can be solved by insurance, cops dont bother with it...

doogee
01-08-2009, 01:10 AM
^^ Completely agree with Eurostyle on reporting it to the police. They dont care about anything around here.

I'm doing my best to figure out who this guy or "guys" are. It an old friend who told me so they're the only person that can find out for me since I don't have anything to do with anyone they know anymore.

So I just have to cross my fingers. When I find out, I'll be sure to let you guys know so we can organize a militia :)

team_ottawa
01-08-2009, 01:38 AM
what area in Hamilton? one night i was dropping off a buddy in binbrook at his new survey and noticed his door to the car open he told me to stop slowly so i did...he waited for the punk to get out we walked to the car and he just layed him a beating... lol neighbor called the cops saying thee was a street fight hahah kid got owned tho...

team_ottawa
01-08-2009, 01:39 AM
ps if u find out and need a hand.. let me know im local ;)

doogee
01-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Nothing scares off thieves like a big black guy... I can be hired for very reasonable rates.
=p

What kind of alarm system do you have?

Stock alarm with the Immobilizer. I should start using the code feature on my OBC.

I live in Ancaster. In a survey called Scenic Woods. It's on the mountain right off of Mohawk and Upper Horning (Scenic Drive).

When I find out the name, I'll let everyone know. Kid needs to be taught a lesson.

team_ottawa
01-08-2009, 01:49 AM
shit we have close family friends that live in that area he drives an s55 amg. got keyed once b4

spoony_prelude
01-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Have your friend tell you who it was, and ill gladly joing you in having a talk with these ****s. I hate ****ers that find it funny to ruin shit that people work hard for. Find out who these retards are and will take care of the situation.

Jay

p.s. you could always go to a party and pretend to be some little **** tard and start asking around if anyone wants to go keying cars, when they say yes. you tell them you just saw a GANNNNNGGG M3 parked up in some hidden lane way, lead them there, and boom team Max drops them like a sack of potatos! ;)

elroy
01-08-2009, 09:55 AM
lol this thread's hilarious, i love the joint hate among this group. its like a crooked family coming together, atleast now i know where to go and who to call if this happens to my car.

King Luis
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
i still say hide in the trunk and let them take it then say your were kidnapped. LOL

the obc code thing is great. they idea of it and how it works is golden. code needs to be put in first before the car can be started.
but it doesn't stop them from damaging.

TNation
01-08-2009, 02:35 PM
i want to see your 'doogee'

Spartiatis
01-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I am in hamilton to. Last summer, they smashed my M6's windows right in front of my house. Then, like 3 weeks later, they broke into my volvo in front of my house. I wish I could find them. I live on the mountain by the way

team_ottawa
01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
i live on stoney creek mountian in the summer i see sooo many lil punks walking around late at night.... sometimes im too lazy to put my car in the garage so i cant sleep when i hear someone walking outside

Docherty
01-08-2009, 09:13 PM
my 12ga. mossberg loves everyone ........pistol grip pump

DANIMAL
01-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Yea my E36 was broken into a few months ago. The neighbours SUV's a few houses down got broken into also on the same night; turns out he had a security camara. I have yet to see the tape with my own eyes but apparently it takes three of them to steal stuff. If I get ahold of it I will post it on youtube and link it here to help identify the perps. But since then I have to park the car in the garage to be able to sleep.

As for the keying, I did not know it was doogee's car I thought it was 98Dinan3s'*uzi*. Your more than welcome to come and get me, if you can withstand the -35DegC weather of Regina.*shiner*

TNation
01-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Yea my E36 was broken into a few months ago. The neighbours SUV's a few houses down got broken into also on the same night; turns out he had a security camara. I have yet to see the tape with my own eyes but apparently it takes three of them to steal stuff. If I get ahold of it I will post it on youtube and link it here to help identify the perps. But since then I have to park the car in the garage to be able to sleep.

As for the keying, I did not know it was doogee's car I thought it was 98Dinan3s'*uzi*. Your more than welcome to come and get me, if you can withstand the -35DegC weather of Regina.*shiner*

you in Regina?! for what!

DANIMAL
01-09-2009, 12:47 AM
you in Regina?! for what!

Wireless Site Survey for VoIP, Automation/Control and WIFI tracking @ the K2 Mosaic Potash Mine. The mine itself is approx 25 deg but its also 3100ft underground.

Its so cold on surface here that they do not use road salt, only sand. They also don't plow the roads out here. The town I am in is called Esterhazy, it is remote but I have been to more remote mines.

e30bim
01-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Thats the hammer for you. Nothing but lowlifes there my friend.

team_ottawa
01-09-2009, 01:28 AM
ouch im offended :P there good areas tho

TNation
01-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Wireless Site Survey for VoIP, Automation/Control and WIFI tracking @ the K2 Mosaic Potash Mine. The mine itself is approx 25 deg but its also 3100ft underground.

Its so cold on surface here that they do not use road salt, only sand. They also don't plow the roads out here. The town I am in is called Esterhazy, it is remote but I have been to more remote mines.

and how do you like it there? I was in Regina for a day or two in the summer, it blows badly
the water is TERRIBLE

DANIMAL
01-09-2009, 03:03 PM
and how do you like it there? I was in Regina for a day or two in the summer, it blows badly
the water is TERRIBLE

Yea all the water here has a lot of calcium in it. Regina is not too bad, not really an ethnic mix of people here and its reflected in the choice of resturants, but if you like steak and potatoes, no problem. Although I'd rather be here in the summer than the winter. Would not want to live here but its ok for a visit. In Regina itself by the time I fly out tomorrow morning I will only have spent 18.5 hours. all the rest of the time was spent at Esterhazy, only 4 resturants 2 stores, 1 grocery store, 3000 people and 5 cops*wiggle*.