PDA

View Full Version : DDM shipping

328is
01-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I've seen some interesting thing on the DDM site but i've heard not so great things about the shipping times (3-4 months) and the exactitude of order. Do they have still problem shipping in canada (Quebec) ? because their price are very interesting !

Michel
01-04-2009, 06:29 PM
I ordered a set of HID's about a month ago and they came in the exact date promised. It was about 2 1/2 weeks.

dephrag
01-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I just placed an order over the holiday's, it's still pending review appar..

But if anyone is interested in saving on the brutal brokerage / shipping fee's, let me know and maybe I can add it to my order and save some $ for both of us.

-James

summit425
01-04-2009, 07:30 PM
I ordered items few times there and I didn't really have a problem with them.. it's just that UPS brokage sucks hell.

I ordered a set of HID from them and with taxes + duty + brokage = should've just buy it from local HID dealer such as Properone.

328is
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
I ordered a set of HID from them and with taxes + duty + brokage = should've just buy it from local HID dealer such as Properone.

Yea, but i'm looking at the benjamin's box that have the Pedal Set, Shift Knob and E-Brake Handle, Gauge Rings, Interior Xenon Bulb Kit that is 100$, so it look like a good deal.

Plus i want some smoke corner and side marker that are 20$/each (i've look everywere and they are 50$/each).

If the shipping is not that bad (like before), i thing it's a good deal :confused:

commodore64
01-05-2009, 10:40 AM
I ordered a lot of parts

Front bumper and rear bumper / upgraded brakes / upgraded suspension / headlights / fog lights / misc interrior peices

it took 4 months to receive everything, I used my own broker / UPS to take care of all the BS at the border and was able to save a few bucks.

My advice man is to find a Canadian vendor that has the parts you need

Mystikal
01-06-2009, 12:53 PM
I ordered the Apexcone headlight + HID package during the $100 sale in July. Shipping alone was $96, but I really didn't care. It was still cheaper than buying HIDs alone from here. I don't remember what the brokerage and all that was, but it wasn't ridiculous.

Oh, and it took less than 3 weeks to get them in.

spoony_prelude
01-06-2009, 02:05 PM
I've seen some interesting thing on the DDM site but i've heard not so great things about the shipping times (3-4 months) and the exactitude of order. Do they have still problem shipping in canada (Quebec) ? because their price are very interesting !

took them exactly a month to ship my headlights when i ordered them last year

Jay