12-31-2008, 07:07 PM
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/972930904.html

T.

e30bim
01-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Nice car, ugly paint.

zackman17
01-01-2009, 02:14 PM
i think ive seen that car posted here before. looks nice but who would repaint a car that new. either they have a tonne of money to throw around or this car was in an accident and has been rebuilt.

rendered
01-02-2009, 12:09 AM
POS. A persian guy owned this car. I'm also pretty sure it was rebuilt from a nasty smash. This car would probably be a nasty terrorist bomb waiting to blow up.

Might be the same one I saw at manheim auction back in the summer when the owner tried to sell it but failed.

From upclose inspection, when I saw it back in the summer, paintjob and bodywork was poorly done.

Nice try too listing it for $72,800. LOL. I wouldn't even consider anything from these crooks.

I'd rather buy a stock Canadian M5 for $60,000 or less.

spoony_prelude
01-02-2009, 12:30 AM
72g's for a butched M5? I think 72 is steep for a stock M5 of that year never mind one thats already been painted and guerenteed molested!

Jay

slemmer
01-02-2009, 12:36 AM
probably has orange peel finish.

craigIS
01-02-2009, 09:42 AM
it looks alright but i wouldnt trust the paint, and i wouldnt pay for a butchered car

86coupe30
01-02-2009, 09:47 AM
i dont know anyone in the right mind that would pay 72 gs for a 4 door. let alone one that aint even that fast.. for 72gs you could get an e30 m3 do it to the tits and smoke this thing. just me?*uzi*

Meegis
01-02-2009, 09:55 AM
i dont know anyone in the right mind that would pay 72 gs for a 4 door. let alone one that aint even that fast.. for 72gs you could get an e30 m3 do it to the tits and smoke this thing. just me?*uzi*

Are you ****ing retarded? Who in there right mind would put 72,000 in to an e30. Even putting 7200 into an e30 is ****ing stupid. Albeit the M5 is not the fastest thing on four wheels, it is a very respectable car.

And so what if it is 4 door? There are tons of 4 door rockets, even wagons that would tear apart most cars on the road.

If your attitude is gonna keep up like this, youre gonna find out the hard and stupid way that people wont like you.

Blades
01-02-2009, 10:08 AM
are you ****ing retarded? Who in there right mind would put 72,000 in to an e30. Even putting 7200 into an e30 is ****ing stupid. Albeit the m5 is not the fastest thing on four wheels, it is a very respectable car.

And so what if it is 4 door? There are tons of 4 door rockets, even wagons that would tear apart most cars on the road.

If your attitude is gonna keep up like this, youre gonna find out the hard and stupid way that people wont like you.

^lol! best response ever .. its an M5 for f@#k sakes

86coupe30
01-02-2009, 10:13 AM
^haha exactly my thoughts.. i know there are fast 4 doors.. my friend has a mk4 jetta gli that takes gixxers all the way up to 300 .. but he only payed like not even a 3rd of what that is asking for that car.. and to be honest id rather have it just to see the looks on you stuck up peoples faces when i blow your doors off in a jetta.
not that i dont like bmws.. but thats alot of money you could do alot with that kind of money.

Boss17
01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
your buddy paid $24g's for a jetta? ouch.

commodore64
01-02-2009, 07:35 PM
My buddy saw this car for sale at two different auctions (prior to being painted and fixed up) just a word of caution this car was involved in an accident. I am uncertain if the seller is letting potential buyers know of this. And there was frame damage on the vehicle

buyer beware

ps ... My brother had searched for his M5 (about 10 / 12 different cars) and no word of a lie 4 of the vehicles had frame damage ... Research before you spend your hard earned pesos !!

zackman17
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
My buddy saw this car for sale at two different auctions (prior to being painted and fixed up) just a word of caution this car was involved in an accident. I am uncertain if the seller is letting potential buyers know of this. And there was frame damage on the vehicle

buyer beware

ps ... My brother had searched for his M5 (about 10 / 12 different cars) and no word of a lie 4 of the vehicles had frame damage ... Research before you spend your hard earned pesos !!

i agree so what would a car like this really be worth with a rebuilt title

rendered
01-03-2009, 03:37 AM

hahahahaahahaha. that was a good laugh.

What next, you going to stack up an E30 m3 to a bugatti veryon. Why would anyone buy one of those when you could buy an E30, sink 1.5 million into it, and when you're done, it won't even look like a bmw anymore. brilliant :idea:

carry on folks.

These guys are crooks at Newroads platinum and i prefer NEVER to deal with persian car salesmen. Too bad they have money bags micheal croxin backing their wallets to purchase these shit boxes.

Its now worth about $29,000 with a rebuilt title, but I'm pretty sure they are hiding it well. I'd be curious to run a vin search on this car just for a couple laughs.

zackman17
01-03-2009, 03:45 AM
hahahahaahahaha. that was a good laugh.

What next, you going to stack up an E30 m3 to a bugatti veryon. Why would anyone buy one of those when you could buy an E30, sink 1.5 million into it, and when you're done, it won't even look like a bmw anymore. brilliant :idea:

carry on folks.

These guys are crooks at Newroads platinum and i prefer NEVER to deal with persian car salesmen. Too bad they have money bags micheal croxin backing their wallets to purchase these shit boxes.

Its now worth about $29,000 with a rebuilt title, but I'm pretty sure they are hiding it well. I'd be curious to run a vin search on this car just for a couple laughs.

yeah i am interested to see as well, i sent an email earlier saying i was very interested in the car but i want to know the vin number and the odometer reading. i doubt they will reply tho. i will post the vin on here if i get it so someone can run a carfax. since i dont have an account yet.

ATK63
01-03-2009, 10:20 AM
yeah i am interested to see as well, i sent an email earlier saying i was very interested in the car but i want to know the vin number and the odometer reading. i doubt they will reply tho. i will post the vin on here if i get it so someone can run a carfax. since i dont have an account yet.

I'll run it through carfax! Really curious what it says.

zackman17
01-03-2009, 12:24 PM
I'll run it through carfax! Really curious what it says.

here is the vin i just got the email from him. :D

VIN# WBSNB93546CX06660

KMS 16,500

is this the correct vin tho..

zackman17
01-03-2009, 07:01 PM
can anyone run the vin?

EmmEff
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Here's what you can get for free...

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/check_order.cfm?VIN=WBSNB93546CX06660&PopUpStatus=0

Looks like the VIN is legit

rendered
01-04-2009, 01:19 AM
There are people who replace vins on smashed cars with clean vin plates all the time.

haha, 16,500km. YEAH RIGHT. If I remember correctly, when i saw it, it had more like 60,000KM's!

these cockroaches will do anything for a buck

maroli
01-04-2009, 01:21 AM
go figure, a car can have severe frame damage and never get the rebuilt title, but a car can have relatively minor damage and get it. Always best just to get it on a lift and check it out yourself

zackman17
01-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Here's what you can get for free...

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/check_order.cfm?VIN=WBSNB93546CX06660&PopUpStatus=0

Looks like the VIN is legit

there are 4 records for this car..... right there is enough information to tell me it's been in a accident 1st record is prob registered. second record is been involved in a collision, third record is prob rebuilt title. 4th record is new owner/dealer. It prob goes something like that.
hang tight someone will run a full report soon.

maroli
01-04-2009, 03:17 PM
it should have 5 then, it has to be branded a salvage, THEN rebuilt

commodore64
01-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I knew they would be able to hide the accident , I am 100 percent positive this car is what my buddy had seen (and he claims he has photos of before) here is what i got from carfax

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX

Total Loss Check
No total loss reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

Structural / Frame Damage Check
No structural / frame damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

Odometer Rollback Check
No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues Indicated
No Issues Indicated

Accident / Damage Check
No accidents or damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
No Issues Reported

Manufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized BMW dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported
No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check
Estimated to have 22 months or 39,416 miles remaining. Recalculate warranty
Interested in an extended warranty?
Warranty Active
Warranty Active

Purchased: 2006
Type: Personal
Where: California
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 10/21/06 - 4/10/08
(1 yr. 5 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
10/21/2006 23 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Los Angeles, CA Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
04/10/2008 10,584 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Pacific Region
Listed as
a fleet vehicle

Dealers routinely buy and sell millions of used vehicles at auction each year.

Purchased: 2008
Type: Personal
Where: Ontario
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 6/10/08 - 9/24/08
(3 months)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
06/10/2008 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
Passed safety inspection
Vehicle previously registered in California
Vehicle color noted as Black

Perform an Ontario lien search
09/24/2008 Dealer Inventory Vehicle offered for sale

zackman17
01-05-2009, 10:42 AM
i bet you he gave me the wrong vin he has another 06 m5 for sale that is black i bet you he gave me that vin instead. no way this car is clean it has a shitload of aftermarket parts/repaint within 2 years of being new. it doesn't make sense.

commodore64
01-05-2009, 11:10 AM
It just upsets me, some person who is working hard as "hell" is going to run into this dealership and spend a good amount of money on a car that has serious issues. If the seller was honest about the car that would be a different story at least we would know "hey it has some possible issues with it."

I guess when purchasing a very expensive vehicle such as this, the best bet is to go to a reputable BMW dealership , might pay a premium but you get what you pay for (thats my wifes saying on everything) hahaha

PinkieMoscow
01-05-2009, 11:43 AM
UUGGGHH, what a waste of what appeares to be undercoat. Grrr! But on a more serious note I hope that car doesn't sell, it'll make toronto streets look even worse.