PDA

View Full Version : Online detailing supplies purchase feedback

Understated
12-21-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm looking to pick up some stuff and I'm looking at either

eshine.ca
autogeek.net
Detailedimage.com

Prices are more or less the same with eshine being a LITTLE more expensive (due to being canadian currency i assume?). But I have no idea how the service is for autogeek and detailed image since they are based in the states.

Any feedback from local maX members?

edit: actually if anyone knows of a local place in either vaughan or etobicoke that sells detailing supplies (I'm looking for some ONR) that would be ideal!

zackman17
12-21-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm looking to pick up some stuff and I'm looking at either

eshine.ca
autogeek.net
Detailedimage.com

Prices are more or less the same with eshine being a LITTLE more expensive (due to being canadian currency i assume?). But I have no idea how the service is for autogeek and detailed image since they are based in the states.

Any feedback from local maX members?

edit: actually if anyone knows of a local place in either vaughan or etobicoke that sells detailing supplies (I'm looking for some ONR) that would be ideal!

what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Understated
12-22-2008, 06:03 AM
I really just need some ONR, maybe a microfibre towel max?

Wes_R
12-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Go with Eshine, it'll pretty much cost the same and you'll get it the next day if your in Ontario.

Understated
12-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Go with Eshine, it'll pretty much cost the same and you'll get it the next day if your in Ontario.

Thanks Buddy*th-up*

AceOfSpades
12-26-2008, 08:09 AM

even tho they jacked up the prices recently?

well, i liked eshine when they had their stuff cheaper

Wes_R
12-27-2008, 10:13 PM
I haven't checked Eshine's website lately because of the weather but I figure with the exchange rate plus shipping it should be around the same, but the one reason I like them is because me being in Toronto I usually receive my stuff within 1-2 days.