PDA

View Full Version : earning points for selling...

craigIS
12-08-2008, 03:56 PM
i am a member of another BMW forum, bimmerforums.com. on their site, they have something called"itrader". it kinda works like the ebay rating system. your a good seller or buy and you get points. you do something shifty on a sale or a buy, you get rated negativly and get minus points.

i kinda think it would be a good idea to implement on this site, that way members of maxbimmer can evaluate peolple and their selling and buying habbits, and others obviously can have an idea of who they will be dealing with.

just an idea *wave*

MiroE36
12-08-2008, 03:57 PM
solid idea

Eurostyle
12-08-2008, 06:17 PM
We did have it on Max, i think it was a good idea...but i guess it didnt work out...and its gone.

328IScreamer
12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
definatly sounds like a good idea!

craigIS
12-09-2008, 10:31 AM
We did have it on Max, i think it was a good idea...but i guess it didnt work out...and its gone.

thats poopy!! i kinda like the idea of seeing what kinda buyer im dealing with...oh well....guess members seem to be trustworthy enough...

elroy
12-11-2008, 02:54 AM
it is and isn't a good idea. many people dont bother leaving feedback much like ebay not because of something against the person they just dont want to.

propr'one
12-22-2008, 08:56 PM
This is a good idea, however, its not very hard to punch in a forum member's name, and read accurate feedback. Posts tell the whole story, as opposed to just a positive or negative.