PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Michelin Pilot Tires 225/50R17. See Pictures!

TMA
12-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Up for sale I have a set of brand new Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 high-performance all season tires. These are "take off" tires. For those who don't know what "take off" means, basically they are tires that were mounted on rims, and then removed right away for various reasons. In this case, someone bought a brand new car from a dealership and had the dealership install different rims and tires. So the original tires (these ones I'm selling) were removed before they were even driven on. These tires cost $250 plus tax if you buy them at any tire shop or dealership. They are very high quality Michelin tires. I am selling them for a very good price for just $500 for the set. No Tax! They still have the coloured lines on them and rubber hairs that show they were never used. They are absolutely perfect! Call 416-528-6499. Thanks for looking!

http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i6/07/k/000/7e/9a/f905_20.JPG

TheLoneVR!
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
These are GREAT All season tires I had them on my VR last year and they are great all around tires! Price is not bad either!!

Bump

TMA
12-09-2008, 09:02 PM
A few potential buyers today, but nothing went through. Still for sale, would like to get rid of them quickly. Anyone want?