PDA

View Full Version : E30 Automatic to manual conversion set

derkleineman
12-07-2008, 09:16 PM
hey guys !

i still have a conversion Set for a 6 cyl. laying included is all what you would need to convert from automatic to manual including flywheel and almost new clutch kit from sachs used for only 500km

the price is $300 please contact me for information transmission is in real good shape and shifts perfect

zackman17
12-08-2008, 12:17 AM
hey guys !

i still have a conversion Set for a 6 cyl. laying included is all what you would need to convert from automatic to manual including flywheel and almost new clutch kit from sachs used for only 500km

the price is $300 please contact me for information transmission is in real good shape and shifts perfect

hey andi i thought you said you had someone calling you night and day because they wanted it.

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 12:28 AM
no that was the fender and stuff do you still want that tranny ?

zackman17
12-08-2008, 12:32 AM
no that was the fender and stuff do you still want that tranny ?

i have only been putting in 20 hr for the past few weeks and i have shit to pay or i would and no im pretty sure you told me to tell you asap because some guy keeps calling you asking for the transmission. i must have mis understood you
:rolleyes:

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 12:39 AM
hey no problem still have the tranny and swap kit up for graps so if you guys real want a great deal here it is also included is a new BMW master slave i paid over $110 for it 2 month ago my los your gain need the room in my garage to park my car in there for the cold nights comming up

zackman17
12-08-2008, 12:57 AM
does it come with the cracked foglights that you told me were in good condition, and i drive all the way to your ****ing house and you say you told me they were cracked (when you never did). Then you said for 50 dollars what do i expect? and i told you i wanted the e brake springs and shoes. you knew i was going to be there at 8, you dint even have the ****ing rims off the car with the shoes and springs ready for me..hell you dint even have the foglights out. you should take your buddys advice and stay off maxbimmer. People on here dont need to waste their gas and time to findout that the parts are not as described. you sure like to hustle parts maby that's why your other account was deleted (andicanada) *thmbsdwn*

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 01:18 AM
hey man when you have a problem tell me that you where happy about the E brake stuff what i pulled out in like 15 min for you and also the position lights

second do you want stuff for free $50 for fog lights what do want?do i look like the salavation army ? then go out and buy new once with your sharp eye for detailing p....k

third i dont have much time and i get no money from my parents like you to survive, so i have to work my ass off and be on 2 locations at the same time to afford my house and car sorry for your 15 min wait lol

and in the e30 section you talked about that you thought about buying the tranny from me and how well it is shifting are you upset now that i gone go ahead and sell the unit to someone else ???

so here is your thread with your other user name as your account was suspended for a week http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113786

and when you wanne bitch you still have my cell number you should have called me to talk about that or brought that up right away ,

i real had to post that here but i dont like games and i hope the admin is abel to delet theys 2 coments from zackman 17 and my answer as the are not belonging in the for sale section you should have posted in the feedback section buddy

zackman17
12-08-2008, 01:29 AM
hey man when you have a problem tell me that you where happy about the E brake stuff what i pulled out in like 15 min for you and also the position lights

second do you want stuff for free $50 for fog lights what do want?do i look like the salavation army ? then go out and buy new once with your sharp eye for detailing p....k

third i dont have much time and i get no money from my parents like you to survive, so i have to work my ass off and be on 2 locations at the same time to afford my house and car sorry for your 15 min wait lol

and in the e30 section you talked about that you thought about buying the tranny from me and how well it is shifting are you upset now that i gone go ahead and sell the unit to someone else ???

why would i be upset that you are selling a tranny swap it's not like they are rare or hard to get

exactly what you said to me (second do you want stuff for free $50 for fog lights what do want?do i look like the salavation army ?) you said they were in good condition a cracked foglight isnt in good condition

so here is your thread with your other user name as your account was suspended for a week http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113786

and when you wanne bitch you still have my cell number you should have called me to talk about that or brought that up right away ,

i real had to post that here but i dont like games and i hope the admin is abel to delet theys to coments from zackman 17 and second from me

Hold on here you told me the lights were in good condition you lied. SECOND OF ALL i do not get money from my ****ing parents i have a fulltime job, and i work my ass off. Do you think i care if your busy you knew for 3 days i would be coming and what i would be coming for. And it wasnt ready yeah i said i was interested in the transmission and i would let you kno like i told you i spent 1,600 on my jeep last week and my ****ing windshield cracked the other day i dont have any cash to play with.

And the only reason i created another account is so i could contact you to buy those parts i was banned because i forgot to put a nws tag. why did your account get deleted andi? I was there for half an hour not 15min i dont kno what kind of watch you have but it must not keep good time.

yeah ill go buy other ones with my sharp eye for detailing p......k.-- what ever the **** your talking about. learn to spell and type shit that makes sense.

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 01:38 AM
I think you went a little bit to fare now buddy and you should keep your comments to your self , you where not happy? sure I understand that and I told you sorry on the spot you said fine, for right now don’t let your anger out on me if you have a bad night

zackman17
12-08-2008, 01:40 AM
I think you went a little bit to fare now buddy and you should keep your comments to your self , you where not happy? sure I understand that and I told you sorry on the spot you said fine, for right now donít let your anger out on me if you have a bad night

And second what is your point right now ?????

I made my point a long time ago. you keep making up shit and saying shit and i am defending myself.

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 01:42 AM
hey man you replayed to my stuff and not the other way around

zackman17
12-08-2008, 01:44 AM
hey man you replayed to my stuff and not the other way around

go back to school and learn how to spell im not arguning with you anymore i have to wake up early for WORK.

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
i have only been putting in 20 hr for the past few weeks and i have shit to pay or i would and no im pretty sure you told me to tell you asap because some guy keeps calling you asking for the transmission. i must have mis understood you
:rolleyes:

Oh sorry that you have to go to bed, was last week so hard on you with 20hrs of work? but alright and about spelling sure Iím not perfect but I think I have accomplished more in life then you by my self .
So go and **** your self

You must be feeling real good right now talking like that ! One tip on the side for you You see ppl. Always twice in your live so what comes around goes around
I hope you know what that means !

El Gato Liso
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
go back to school and learn how to spell im not arguning with you anymore i have to wake up early for WORK.

ahhhahaha the irony its killing me its KILLING ME!!!

zackman17
12-08-2008, 07:11 PM
ahhhahaha the irony its killing me its KILLING ME!!!

It was late i was typing fast. Atleast i dont have a typo every 6 words.

zackman17
12-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Oh sorry that you have to go to bed, was last week so hard on you with 20hrs of work? but alright and about spelling sure Iím not perfect but I think I have accomplished more in life then you by my self .
So go and **** your self

You must be feeling real good right now talking like that ! One tip on the side for you You see ppl. Always twice in your live so what comes around goes around
I hope you know what that means !

No i have to sleep because i have to wake up early and go to work because i actually have a job. It is painfull reading everything you post, your spelling and grammar is horrible. So go **** myself? Do you think i give a shit if you see people twice in your life? Is that supose to make me scared..and isnt it what goes around comes around? I know what it means and i know how to actually phrase it.

zackman17
12-08-2008, 07:25 PM
(and i hope the admin is abel to delet theys 2 coments)...lol

derkleineman
12-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Lol ignorance in his best stage, grow up and get your head out of your ass
I wane see you writing in French what is supposed to be your second official language,
English is my second language and German my first so sorry for my mistakes.
And when you think you are perfect, no one is perfect not me and not you so I would say stuck to your own business and problems before you annoy other ppl.
you dont like to read what i write here is Solution don’t read my threads

Lee in Ottawa
12-11-2008, 12:42 AM
reason # 1049839483 why max is going way down hill