PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 BMW 325ci silver- 62000km- like new -must read

alidagr8
12-04-2008, 10:49 AM
This car was driven only by one lady since days 1 and i just bought it from her 2 weeks ago put 4 brand new rotors, brake pads, sensors, bought new oem steel wheels with hubcabs and snow tires bridgestone blizzak LM22.
I have got a serious family emergency and i must sell this car immediately. Don't worry there's nothing wrong with the car, you can take it to any mechanice, any dealer, the car never saw a winter and is scratchless, spotless and in 100% show room condition. So far whoever has seen the car fell in love with her. I work for city of toronto so you are assured that you are not dealing with some wholesaler, retailer, dealer, scammer or a fraud. Its a private sale and you save gst.
Silver exterior, black leather interior, sunroof, alloys, 5speed automatic steptronic transmission, xenon lights and more.
you also get winter tire package mentioned above and fully certified/emissioned.
only 62000km, technically car is not even broken into... drives like brand new, looks like brand new... i guarantee everyone will fall in love with her ... if i didnt have the family emergency, i would never ever ever sell a clean car like this. come see yourself and you will fall in love with her for sure.

sale price : $19500 - just spent over $2000 on brakes, rotors, sensors, certification, emission, winter rims / tires.

MiroE36
12-04-2008, 12:17 PM
good luck on the sale

VSanj
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
at that price he is gonna need more than luck!

Spoose
12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
I work for city of toronto so you are assured that you are not dealing with some wholesaler, retailer, dealer, scammer or a fraud. Its a private sale and you save gst.

What's wrong with being a wholesaler, retailer or dealer. As a wholesaler, I got my brother a 2003 330cic (Cab) with 60kms, sport and premium for $21.5k from a dealer. So there is nothing wrong with being a wholesaler.

daytona
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
at that price he is gonna need more than luck!

I tend to agree..price is very high.

MiroE36
12-05-2008, 11:24 AM
lol i wanted to post that in my first post... but, hey i thougth, its not nice to say stuff like that on someone else's thread... and here you guys are saying its over priced!!!

DAMN RIGHT ITS OVER PRICED!!

whew... i had to get that off my chest...

Spoose
12-05-2008, 11:44 AM
I wasn't going to say anything, but it sounded like he was trashing wholesaler. making it sound like we were scum or something, i agree some of us are, but not all of us!

hamant
12-12-2008, 11:33 AM
overpriced... thats an understatement...

I hope you don't work for the city's financial arm, cause you don't think you're selling your car for too much then the city has a porblem

shimajer
12-12-2008, 11:01 PM
19500 for a 01 325ci? it's way too high. it should be in the 13s. Add a grand or two for the low mileage.