PDA

View Full Version : Older white M3, northbound 400

sski
12-03-2008, 02:51 PM
I was headed home last night up the 400 and an older (square body) M3 went ripping past me like I was standing still.

It was white with a spoiler. It may have had a small red flag or logo on it but it was a bit too much of a blur...lol

Cdn328is
12-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Ah yes the non-patroled 400 I had fun these last 2 years. Oh and will again tonight :D

bmwm5lover
12-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Unpatrolled? I used to use it A LOT over the last few years, and I would see cop cars on it farily regularly. THe only real stretch was between Major Mack and the Esso Service station in the North bound lanes, but that is changing with Teston road bridge and ramps, they will have plenty of spots to hide.

sski
12-08-2008, 03:34 PM
I usually come into work from north of the city after the traffic has thinned out (about 9:30). I see at least three OPP cruisers on the way in. I think they've figured out there is a block of us that come in later so we can just fly down the left lane unabated. Oh well...

Cdn328is
12-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I honesly ran the 400 dozens and dozens of times and only saw cruisers four or five times...but it was either mid day or very late at night...it is patroled...but not that much.

Ant118
12-11-2008, 12:31 AM
There on the 400 like nuts. Thats probibly the heaviest patrolled highway out of the 400 series. When I went to georgian I used to see them all the damn time. Even seen the chopper patrolling a few times. Also OPP has there planes going up and down the 400 so I wouldnt get to brave on there.

Fel
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
I see them once in a while, but it depends on the area. The most common place I see people pulled over is at the south bound off ramp for hwy 7. North of there, I don't see cops very often.... though I haven't used the 400 in the last 2 years nearly as much as I used to.

coolhand
12-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Patrolled but not that much? Lol ur kidding right? Probably has as much OPP on duty on there as other 400 series highways if not more. WTF do u think the cops just go off duty and then no one patrols it? lol

Cdn328is
12-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Ok I've been going to georgian for the last 2 years and i'm originally from Quebec, so I'd go back home ever 2 months or so, and I almost never saw a cop while I was at school. Now this passed semester I was on coop DT toronto and would go to barrie every single week end to see my friends. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a cop on the 400 in the passed 2 1/2 years. You guys are freaking out like little schoolgirls

WHAATATTTTT??? NOOO OPP?????/34$%$^ IT'S LIKE THE MOST HARDCORE PATROLED SHIT IN THE WESTEN HEMISPHERE, y0!!11oNE Ur St00pid no0b loLZ

I'm just speaking of personnal experience, not much popo from what I've seen, or not nearly as bad as you guys put it. What do you base your statements on?

Blades
12-16-2008, 04:42 PM
I found that there aren't many OPP north of hwy 11 split. Very nice twisties :)

INFAMOU$
12-17-2008, 02:44 PM
I always see pigs on the 400.... maybe it's just me... My understanding is that it's one of the most patrolled hwy's... especially on long weekends / holidays..

ShortShifter
12-17-2008, 04:37 PM
I always see pigs on the 400.... maybe it's just me... My understanding is that it's one of the most patrolled hwy's... especially on long weekends / holidays..

You are right sir. I go to my cottage every couple of weeks and I take hwy 11 to Temagami. Lots of pigs the whooooooooooooooooole way! Some times you won't see any but most times you will see a handful.

Wannabe
12-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Ok I've been going to georgian for the last 2 years and i'm originally from Quebec, so I'd go back home ever 2 months or so, and I almost never saw a cop while I was at school. Now this passed semester I was on coop DT toronto and would go to barrie every single week end to see my friends. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a cop on the 400 in the passed 2 1/2 years. You guys are freaking out like little schoolgirls

WHAATATTTTT??? NOOO OPP?????/34$%$^ IT'S LIKE THE MOST HARDCORE PATROLED SHIT IN THE WESTEN HEMISPHERE, y0!!11oNE Ur St00pid no0b loLZ

I'm just speaking of personnal experience, not much popo from what I've seen, or not nearly as bad as you guys put it. What do you base your statements on?

Bahh Damn Auto Marketing Frenchies! VFC Co-op?

TopSpeed
12-17-2008, 10:26 PM
When I was at Georgian a good few years back, I used to commute to Barrie and back to Toronto every day ... back then it was a lot less.

My friend got pulled by one unmarked car on 400N that followed us all the way from King to almost Hwy 88 when he finally got slowed down by traffic (we were doing 200+) and couldn't escape. There are so many unmarked cars out there nowadays that I don't really see how people get away with speeding ESPECIALLY with the street racing legislation in place.

Just recently I was passed by a Grand Am older model at 401 E at Vic Park and soon after a brand spankin new Yukon beige in colour with chrome rims and all flew by me. The lady got pulled over all the way by Whites Rd!!! Basically what the cop was trying to do was to get her to do 50 over ... as soon as she passed that mark, he turned all of those well hidden LEDs on and party was over for her ..

Cdn328is
12-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Bahh Damn Auto Marketing Frenchies! VFC Co-op?

Yes indeed lol

Did you do a coop there too?