PDA

View Full Version : Fs:bmw 328is video/pics**car was in accident for parts or rebuilt**


turboteg
12-01-2008, 08:58 PM
HI guys like title states i was in a accident about 2 weeks ago and hit the front end of the car..the car was for sale on other forums before the accident...heres the link of it before the accident with updated pics of after the accident...car still runs and drive staright no rust mechanic is A1 some mods...beside front car is exactly the same as it looks in the before pics!

asking 2900$

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=589627

turboteg
12-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Ttt

JunzieB
12-02-2008, 11:15 PM
What type ofintake is that and how much you want for it?

awesM
12-02-2008, 11:48 PM
I will trade you the stock rear tails for your clear tails.

turboteg
12-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Hi guys i would like to sell the car as a hole if possible i dont have time to part out...I will wait a couple weeks first see if i cant sell it as a hole, if not ill let you guys know if i decide to part out.

Thanks for interest

AceOfSpades
12-03-2008, 02:30 AM
What type ofintake is that and how much you want for it?

ractive

turboteg
12-03-2008, 12:56 PM
ractive


thats right ractive with heatshield was purchase originaly for 235$ have receipt.

e30bim
12-03-2008, 03:05 PM
If you're going to part it out, I'd like the driver door shell. PM me if you're going to sell it. I need the door ASAP.

turboteg
12-03-2008, 03:27 PM
theres a guy coming to see it tonight...ill let you guys know if i decide to part out!

david.toledo
12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
whats the price tag on the engine and the rims

awesM
12-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Sold???
(Dibs on clear tails, please)

prince1
12-07-2008, 01:58 AM
so is it sold or are you (hopefully) going to part it

turboteg
12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Not sold yet ill give it another week and then probably part out

e30bim
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
The BMW seagulls at maxbimmer await :P

awesM
12-08-2008, 12:58 AM
The BMW seagulls at maxbimmer await :P

hahaha so true.

Dado 540
12-08-2008, 01:18 AM
How much is the damage worth if you were to fix it?

you should keep it!

turboteg
12-08-2008, 04:42 PM
It shouldn't be to much to fix somewhere around 2500-3000$...I know it would be worth it to keep it but i just dont have the time and money to put in right now so theres a good deal for someone out there!