PDA

View Full Version : Please enable email notifications again!

Steve@ASPTuning
10-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey guys,

your site has been down for a few days at the times I visit it... and the email notifications don't work so I came back and there's 11 PM's!!! that's insane.

Plus the threads I've subscribed to doesn't tell me who replied anymore so I don't know that someone has replied. Please re-enable those features.

Much appreciated!

Steve
ASPTuning

Bliss
10-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey guys,

your site has been down for a few days at the times I visit it... and the email notifications don't work so I came back and there's 11 PM's!!! that's insane.

Plus the threads I've subscribed to doesn't tell me who replied anymore so I don't know that someone has replied. Please re-enable those features.

Much appreciated!

Steve
ASPTuning

Not sure what the "site been down for a few days" is all about. The only times it may be down for about max10min is when the site is being backed up automatically, which happens once a week.

As far as subscriptions not working, as the thread right below yours showed, that theres a few others that are having this problem. Please pm me an alternate email address that you have access to, and i will change it temporarily in your account, and see if you will receieve them then. I am unsure if it is a software problem on the server as most of the users are not having this problem.

Bliss
10-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Just to let you know. Due to site maintenance we had a short downtime this morning.