PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

BLACKKNIGHT
02-16-2002, 03:00 AM
I've been wanting to do an engine conversion to my 85 325E.
I talked to dave at motronix, But he seems a little unreliable.
I have been trying to set an appointment with him for the past
3 months butits hard to get a hold of him. Is there anyone else you guys would recommend to do an engine conversion. I don"t
really want to spend too much. Maybe 5-6 grand
thanks*th-up*

EMPOWERD
02-16-2002, 03:06 AM
didn't I talk to you about this at Speed o rama? If that is in fact you.... pm me! I'll take care of it.

Randy

Phantom
02-16-2002, 07:18 AM
Cant get a hold of Dave?? That's odd. Usually he can squeeze in time to talk to anyone. Anyhow, guess Randys got you covered. Dave's in for a spanking now............*devil*

MOTRONIX
02-17-2002, 11:11 PM
im usually not hard to get...but the past 2 weeks have been sort of crazy.. so mohammad i got your email, and your phone call, and i have replied back, and we will set up an appointment for you this weekend. we will get this conversion going for ya :cool:

hey phantom, i like your logo's... where the hell did you get those.. the skull with its mouth opening up... lol cool man..

dave

AzN_E46
02-17-2002, 11:44 PM
yea......i like ur (Phantom) avatars too.....where u get them??

Phantom
02-18-2002, 12:12 AM
Ta very much guys. Usually I pick these things up as I surf the web. Size doesn't matter as long as you have a good photo editor.
I've always had a fascination for the supernatural, evil, death, etc. It's a shame people tend to shy away and pretend these things don't exist.
Gamite, I know what you're thinking !!!...............*no-no* :D