PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna ps some rims ?


jeremy
02-12-2003, 08:37 PM
MAN i really got to get photoshop....

will someone shop these rims on my car for me ?
thanks*th-up*

jeremy
02-12-2003, 08:38 PM
car

AlpWhitE46
02-12-2003, 08:42 PM
id be willing to pshop it, but i need a picture of the rim on a car..

jeremy
02-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
id be willing to pshop it, but i need a picture of the rim on a car..

cant find one:(

huckle
02-12-2003, 11:16 PM
it`s 3.00 AM here so f*cked this one up a bit :(
here it is anyway

berry

jeremy
02-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by huckle
it`s 3.00 AM here so f*cked this one up a bit :(
here it is anyway

berry

THANKS!!!!!!!*th-up*

Pedro91'318i
02-16-2003, 09:58 PM
i thought you were gonna get different rims? like 6 fingered ones. there the ones i want. hope this link worksNakayama Speedstar (http://wheelmax.com/Wheels/Nakayama/speedstar.gif)

jeremy
02-16-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Pedro91'318i
i thought you were gonna get different rims? like 6 fingered ones. there the ones i want. hope this link worksNakayama Speedstar (http://wheelmax.com/Wheels/Nakayama/speedstar.gif)

those are a copy of the alt cyber's...i was going to get them, but the offset is too high...

Pedro91'318i
02-16-2003, 11:18 PM
so then which rim is the actual?? who makes it?

jeremy
02-16-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Pedro91'318i
so then which rim is the actual?? who makes it?

as far as i know the "alt" "cyber" is the original and "nakayama" makes a copy....i'm sure there probably isnt much of a price or qauality difference.....i think the offset is alittle too high for the e30..