PDA

View Full Version : where to buy local ARP head bolts and a MLS head gasket

andicanada
10-06-2008, 10:53 PM
hey guys for my new project i need some more parts so does anyone know where i could get them ?from localy preferd.

ARP Headbolt's
MLS Headgasket

Bye Andre

Zorin
10-07-2008, 08:36 AM
You can get them at performance improvements

andicanada
10-14-2008, 02:54 PM
nope no luck there and i called RMP in Bolten also nothing, i dont real like buying the stuff online does anyone has a local source ??????

NOTORIOUS VR
10-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Any shop that deals with Cometic and ARP will be able to get you that stuff without a problem. I'm not sure what BMW shop actually builds high performance motors here in the GTA area though.

You could also try engine shops... try Grahm @ Canadian Cylinder Head..

http://www.cylinderheadtech.com/contact.htm

andicanada
10-14-2008, 03:58 PM
thanks for your help ! where are all the turbo guys are getting there parts from ?

NOTORIOUS VR
10-14-2008, 04:08 PM
what parts are you wondering about? There are many different sources for 'parts' but are you asking about BMW specific parts like above and manifolds, etc? Or are you just asking about 'turbo' parts?

andicanada
10-14-2008, 05:09 PM
turbo parts i'm looking for a good source with might some expirience in what parts work best and knowlage with bmw

NOTORIOUS VR
10-14-2008, 07:51 PM
well as far as things like Turbos, BOV's, WG, etc go... most people and shops buy their items from the same place. JRP.

http://www.jrponline.com/

Intercoolers and such I'd say ebay.. I know a few people who've ordered them off there and used them.. they actually look like quality pieces and you're saving a ton of money.

Obviously turbo's can be found from other places... Such as Cherry Turbos in St. Catharines (really nice guy to talk to, very knowledgeable), Turbo Masters (Mississauga) and a few others.

One place that I can't recommend at all would be monster-turbo.com/J&R Fabrication... although they've now merged with another company in Scarborough somewhere. Not sure what they're called. But there are much better places to buy a turbo from believe me.

If you're asking for specifics about what turbo would be best for your build, well that's a completely different story and that involves a lot more planning and information.

andicanada
10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
thanks so much for now on the info i'm redoing a s52 and have to make the right call wich way i wanne go turbo or stock s52 and i have to make my minde up tomorrow

NOTORIOUS VR
10-14-2008, 10:34 PM
sure thing... let me know if there is anything else I can help with :)