PDA

View Full Version : JazzM *th-up*

5style
09-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Picked up M3 brakes front and back from Tom, and let me tell you, what an AMAZING GUY to deal with.He was understanding, my transmission fluid swap took longer then I thought it would, Tom was happy to wait up for me, when i was running late. ( i hope i didnt spoil any plans!) He helped me load em, and this stuff was heavy... half shafts, etc, into my car, and when he found out I needed a bigger brake booster, he threw in one from the m3!!!! This is one OUTSTANDING SELLER!!!

I ll be posting work in progress in e36 forum Tom, i ll let you know how the swap goes when I do it. Thanks again, you're one of the people that make maxbimmer worthwhile!

Deep 3.2TL
09-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Dude - you came by Tom's place? I live on the same street - just on the other side of the crescent!

Tom IS a good guy!

5style
09-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Dude - you came by Tom's place? I live on the same street - just on the other side of the crescent!

Tom IS a good guy!

lol, did you get a x5 :D*shiner*

I totally didn t know that, you guys live way out there. Back on topic, yes he is, probably the best seller on max, next to you for computer stuff that is.

Deep 3.2TL
09-24-2008, 12:46 AM
LOL - Thanks!!

And X5 - HEEELLLL NO... :) You can't see my house from his place, you have to drive around the street to the other side.