PDA

View Full Version : DANE *thmbsdwn*

5style
09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
So I decided to do a write up on my wonderful transaction with a member called DANE.

Queen Ajaila posted a thread about Dane selling 6 speeds and how she got one for a case of beer. Cool.

Anyways, so I pm'ed her and got the contact for the guy, I called him, he said 800$ i said sure, no problem, ( he was leaving for europe, so i was to contact him in a week.)

Week went by, I contacted him, after trying the two different numbers I was given, He gave me his "Cell". We made a meeting date, and location. Day of exchange comes, can t reach him... ok.. try the different numbers, nothing. Ok, do it tomorrow, whatever.

The next day i got through, he said his truck broke, sure, no problem, we can meet up sometime in the evening. Evening came around, nada. No call. Nothing.

Next day after this, I call to figure out if we can meet. Yeah sure, coming to brampton in an hour, can meet you then. So the time came, no call, 1hr passed, no call, 2 hrs no call, finally i called all the numbers given to me to get a hold of the guy.

Number one: Aunt tells me he doesn t live there, do not call again.

Number 2: Ajaila's number?

Number 3 , the cell: His friends cell, do not call here again i was told.

great! 3 days friday, sat, and sun of my life wasted. I gave him a week since this to follow up, he hasn t, so i am now posting my experience. I had other things to do, like part out my own cars and had to throw it on hold. THANKS!

He doesn t respect anyone else's time anymore, doesn t respond nor care.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL OR WASTE YOUR TIME, spend the extra money and get it elsewhere, time is worth more then the money.

This is not the first thread about this member, but it is the most honest. If you decide to purchase something from him be prepared to waste your time and get nothing out of it.

**Edited** for the low blow censorship, eitherway, I don t care, you waste my time, im going to make sure people know.

NateoriouS
09-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I understand that you had problems with Dane, and due to your story, it definitely seems like you got the run around...

.... but there is NO NEED to bring up the fact of his daughter (RIP).

TheLoneVR!
09-22-2008, 03:26 PM
ya Ixnay on teh daughter issue......... low blow

shimajer
09-22-2008, 03:30 PM
yah seriously, that was uncalled for. why mention his daughter?

the only thing he made you do was to make some phone calls... okay if he's not picking up... so what? i guess you should find some other sellers.. what's the big deal? he doesn't own a store, he doesnt have to be THERE for you 24/7 man.

5style
09-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Edited.^^ As for not picking up, trying giving out YOUR number, not your aunts or friends. so don t come into defense saying he is not there to cater to me 24/7 , when you set up a time and you don t show or call, that shows bad upbringing on you, not me.

Daughter comment: Out of line.

The rest: truth.

BlitzSix
09-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Ah I wanna read the daughter comment :(

Boots R
09-22-2008, 03:55 PM
the only thing he made you do was to make some phone calls... okay if he's not picking up... so what? i guess you should find some other sellers.. what's the big deal? he doesn't own a store, he doesnt have to be THERE for you 24/7 man.

what? That makes no sense.

VSanj
09-22-2008, 04:12 PM
dude, how could you even mention his daughter?? your a ****in tool, i know you aplogised, but your mud in my books

5style
09-22-2008, 04:21 PM
dude, how could you even mention his daughter?? your a ****in tool, i know you aplogised, but your mud in my books

I simply said "she has passed to a better place R.i.p., but you're still here, with people who do care about their time and lives." I got flammed for that. I don't really care what I am in your books. I m not the one passing judgement calls.

Anyways, i wasn t the only one to go through this.

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105835&highlight=dane

VSanj
09-22-2008, 04:29 PM
^^tsk, tsk

Kal
09-22-2008, 04:47 PM
so he already had bad reviews on max and you knowing this still chose to deal with him?

shimajer
09-22-2008, 05:03 PM
what? That makes no sense.

what i meant was the seller didn't really wasted the buyer's time because the seller had not confirmed with the buyer of the meeting location and time...

so, if the seller provided wrong numbers or did not pick up, the buyer could just find another seller, instead of posting unnecessarily comments about someone's daughter ....

JunzieB
09-22-2008, 05:15 PM

+1Normally i would show empathy towards members that got screwed, but you sir plain and simply deserve it.:rolleyes:

Boots R
09-22-2008, 05:17 PM
what i meant was the seller didn't really wasted the buyer's time because the seller had not confirmed with the buyer of the meeting location and time...

so, if the seller provided wrong numbers or did not pick up, the buyer could just find another seller, instead of posting unnecessarily comments about someone's daughter ....

I guess you didn't actually read the first post.

Location and times were confirmed 3 times, and all 3 times he didn't show up. I'd be ****ing pissed too if some cocksucker wasted my time like that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have all the time in the world to wait around for people.

5style
09-22-2008, 05:53 PM
I guess you didn't actually read the first post.

Location and times were confirmed 3 times, and all 3 times he didn't show up. I'd be ****ing pissed too if some cocksucker wasted my time like that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have all the time in the world to wait around for people.

Exactly.

Kal: I Boots showed me the other threads after the fact when i told him i was stood up for 3 days, so i didn t know.

to the rest of you: I said she is in a better place, youre still here.

I can t wait till all of you get crying for shit that happened to you. Then, you ll have "deserved it too"

QUEEN AJAILA
09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
low blow very low but if you so want a transmission so bad you can have mine for $1500 come get it tonight

5style
09-22-2008, 05:58 PM
low blow very low but if you so want a transmission so bad you can have mine for $1500 come get it tonight

No thank you. Already have one.

Kal
09-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Exactly.

Kal: I Boots showed me the other threads after the fact when i told him i was stood up for 3 days, so i didn t know.

well now you know we have a feedback section. Next time check it out before buying anything from here.

5style
09-22-2008, 06:14 PM
well now you know we have a feedback section. Next time check it out before buying anything from here.

Absolutely. I just can t believe people are shit storming about a comment that had a completely different implication.

I did not say anything about the child, because all children are our hope and no child deserves anything but the best. I simply said the father needs to wake up.

QUEEN AJAILA
09-22-2008, 06:27 PM
R.i.p
Likkle Miss Kyla
You Are Greatly Missed

BMW_7
09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
It sucks about your experience, I knew this guy was shady once I read spoony prelude's comment. Also seeing how this guy talks on this board (Some people might think spelling mistakes and not having any punctuation is cute but I think it speaks lots about one's character).

Boots R
09-22-2008, 07:17 PM
It sucks about your experience, I knew this guy was shady once I read spoony prelude's comment. Also seeing how this guy talks on this board (Some people might think spelling mistakes and not having any punctuation is cute but I think it speaks lots about one's character).

lol

All U ****er Got Mouth Over The Internet U Have Some Thing To Say ,say To My Face ,or Go Suck Unu Madda Pussy Holes

5style
09-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Thanks Vital.

Fel
09-22-2008, 07:34 PM
lol

lol... sigged.

sirex
09-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Exactly.

to the rest of you: I said she is in a better place, youre still here.

I can t wait till all of you get crying for shit that happened to you. Then, you ll have "deserved it too"

bro thats the way max members are. when you write something honestly, you get fried for it. Then a week later the same people who chasitized you make their own cry baby remarks and dont like when you stomp on their thread lol.

VSanj
09-22-2008, 08:51 PM
^^you may be bang on with that commant. However bringing up a mans child who is deceased in this thread served no purpose. It was a SUPREME BITCH MOVE.

Regardless of what 405's intentions were, it was the worst thing i have seen on these boards. And trust me i have seen some pretty stupid ****ed up knuklehead shit on here.

Absolutly pathetic.

98Dinan3
09-22-2008, 09:11 PM
...cut Konrad a little slack. He made a comment, that was taken in the wrong way, while he was pissed off. It still doesn't change the fact that he was treated like a piece of shit. Three days of wasted time, especially after having confirmed specific meeting times and places, is completely unacceptable. Honestly, I'd be very pissed off by this. To not get a phone call, at the very least, shows the highest disregard for anyone else's time/inconvenience. To have basically been told off by random people when you call the numbers you were given, would piss me off as well. The situation with his daughter in very unfortunate, but he still screwed up big time. I'm sorry to say, his lack of respect for other members has changed my opinion of him.

5style
09-22-2008, 10:16 PM
^^you may be bang on with that commant. However bringing up a mans child who is deceased in this thread served no purpose. It was a SUPREME BITCH MOVE.

Regardless of what 405's intentions were, it was the worst thing i have seen on these boards. And trust me i have seen some pretty stupid ****ed up knuklehead shit on here.

Absolutly pathetic.

Ok, you want to be a jackass, here is right back at you. Your 3 page thread of bitching how you got scammed on a computer. You seem to be right on top of me with your ignorant judgments which already show your lack of character, yet in your own thread you are the poor little abused buyer free to say what ever you want, and warranting a deformation of character on a fellow member... who made an honest mistake, hmmmmm.... you're a very interesting individual, whats the term, oh, that right, HYPOCRITE.

I told him to wake up, you completely deflamed supercharged in that thread, and you're calling me a tool?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108593&highlight=vsanj+computer

Soldo
09-22-2008, 10:39 PM
bro thats the way max members are. when you write something honestly, you get fried for it. Then a week later the same people who chasitized you make their own cry baby remarks and dont like when you stomp on their thread lol.

Yuppp, i'd give this thread another page/day before it's closed and tossed because of so many people getting pussy hurt over words on a webpage!

5style
09-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Yuppp, i'd give this thread another page/day before it's closed and tossed because of so many people getting pussy hurt over words on a webpage!

Notice how its always the same select few individuals crying?

Soldo
09-22-2008, 11:07 PM

I'm well aware, i've pretty much given up on this daycare of a forum. I'll try to post to help someone thats in need of some DIY info, or laugh at the occasional drama on the internet.

To be honest, i still kinda blame YOU for dealing with this asshole to begin with. I coulda swore there was MORE than one previous incident with this guy being a shady ****. You shoulda known better. I coulda told you that a 6spd tranny sold to another new member whitby native for a case of beer was already fishy.

I've seen shit like this before on other forums, and people just get banned for standing people up. Thats what we need.

Bimmerette
09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
R.i.p
Likkle Miss Kyla
You Are Greatly Missed

How unfortunate. Anyone know what happened?

QUEEN AJAILA
09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
How unfortunate. Anyone know what happened?
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106254

5style
09-22-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm well aware, i've pretty much given up on this daycare of a forum. I'll try to post to help someone thats in need of some DIY info, or laugh at the occasional drama on the internet.

To be honest, i still kinda blame YOU for dealing with this asshole to begin with. I coulda swore there was MORE than one previous incident with this guy being a shady ****. You shoulda known better. I coulda told you that a 6spd tranny sold to another new member whitby native for a case of beer was already fishy.

I've seen shit like this before on other forums, and people just get banned for standing people up. Thats what we need.

I wish I knew before I wasted my time, Next time research.

Soldo
09-22-2008, 11:27 PM
I wish I knew before I wasted my time, Next time research.

Hey just be glad you didn't actually get stood up (happened to ME not too long ago) or actually loose out on money!

5style
09-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey just be glad you didn't actually get stood up (happened to ME not too long ago) or actually loose out on money!

I am, i just don t want anyone else to get clowned around by shady people, yeah sure, i send out alot of inquiries in FS, but when I am ready to buy or sell, I just damn well do it, no excuses.

Bimmerette
09-22-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't know who he is or what he did but to lose a child is just terrible. And only 3-4 months ago. I'm sure he's not over it, and I wouldn't bother him, let alone expect any calls to be returned...

QUEEN AJAILA
09-23-2008, 12:43 AM
I don't know who he is or what he did but to lose a child is just terrible. And only 3-4 months ago. I'm sure he's not over it, and I wouldn't bother him, let alone expect any calls to be returned...

what Dane did was wrong let the guy know staright up what is what dont keep him waiting ,but knowing that is daughter" likkle angel
' as he would say is heaven is the only thing that keeps him going

AceOfSpades
09-23-2008, 03:24 AM
yea man, i've heard more negative feedback about this guy than anybody else.

Sucks that you had to go throught all this bullshit!

Fel
09-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Would be cool if we could focus this thread on the transaction failure, not the deceased daughter...

DriveItSideways
09-23-2008, 10:03 AM
And trust me i have seen some pretty stupid ****ed up knuklehead shit on here.

Absolutly pathetic.

Irony. You have posted alot of that knucklehead shit yourself. :rolleyes:

405 never meant harm,he simply wanted to point out that even though DANE had a huge loss he shouldn't take advantage of his fellow members which I 100% agree with.

Was this the right time to bring it up? maybe not.. but hey nobody is perfect.

As far as the transaction goes, timewasters should be banned.

Arash
09-23-2008, 10:25 AM

*th-up*... *thmbsdwn*

QUEEN AJAILA
09-23-2008, 10:44 AM
i just spoke to him and he sends his sincere apology says he didnt mean to disrepect anyone and he's sorry

E36is
09-23-2008, 10:48 AM
^^ IMO.. he should tell him in person... not thru friends/family...

QUEEN AJAILA
09-23-2008, 10:53 AM
^^ IMO.. he should tell him in person... not thru friends/family...

hes in Jamaica he called me to say hi and i told him about it he didnt know about the thread

Meegis
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
In Jamaica? So he leaves the country after ****ing someone over?

Fishy much? He doesn't even go on the internet? Nothing?

This story just gets better as it goes.

I am not going to rag until I really need to, just know Ill be lurking in the shadows of this thread like Boots on a pre-school playground.

DANE
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Would be cool if we could focus this thread on the transaction failure, not the deceased daughter...

PLEASE LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT ,THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME LET IT STAY ABOUT ME .

405 I'm sorry if i wasted your time , and if i have disresppected anyone else on the forum i apologize and wish eveyone a productive day

5style
09-23-2008, 11:09 AM
PLEASE LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT ,THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME LET IT STAY ABOUT ME .

405 I'm sorry if i wasted your time , and if i have disresppected anyone else on the forum i apologize and wish eveyone a productive day

its ok... next time, just say no, can t do it, and everything will be good.

It is an extreme tragedy about what has happened, and I can t imagine the pain you are going through, however, you also need to understand that there is nothing that can be done to reverse it, you can reprehend those responsible for the situation in court, so they atleast get a glimpse of the consequences of their actions. I am not saying forget be happy, that will never happen, but do realize that you are still around, do things that would make her happy, do good for others, don t give up on yourself and your life. If there is one thing that is for sure, i am sure she wouldn t want that.

DANE
09-23-2008, 11:18 AM
its ok... next time, just say no, can t do it, and everything will be good.

It is an extreme tragedy about what has happened, and I can t imagine the pain you are going through, however, you also need to understand that there is nothing that can be done to reverse it, you can reprehend those responsible for the situation in court, so they atleast get a glimpse of the consequences of their actions. I am not saying forget be happy, that will never happen, but do realize that you are still around, do things that would make her happy, do good for others, don t give up on yourself and your life. If there is one thing that is for sure, i am sure she wouldn t want that.

ur right and again i apologise

VSanj
09-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok, you want to be a jackass, here is right back at you. Your 3 page thread of bitching how you got scammed on a computer. You seem to be right on top of me with your ignorant judgments which already show your lack of character, yet in your own thread you are the poor little abused buyer free to say what ever you want, and warranting a deformation of character on a fellow member... who made an honest mistake, hmmmmm.... you're a very interesting individual, whats the term, oh, that right, HYPOCRITE.

I told him to wake up, you completely deflamed supercharged in that thread, and you're calling me a tool?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108593&highlight=vsanj+computer

O I know all about my thread. And i fully agree that you were treated in a shitty manner. I hate it when it happens to me and you were definantly right for posting what dane did to you. I def sympathise with you in that regard.

If you notice though, on my thread i refrained from any personal attacks or low blows agaisnt supercharged, i even stated that it could have definantly been a honest mistake.

However your commants about dudes daughter was the worst display of bitch assness i have ever seen.

europrince
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
^ good one!

VSanj
09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Irony. You have posted alot of that knucklehead shit yourself. :rolleyes:

405 never meant harm,he simply wanted to point out that even though DANE had a huge loss he shouldn't take advantage of his fellow members which I 100% agree with.

Was this the right time to bring it up? maybe not.. but hey nobody is perfect.

As far as the transaction goes, timewasters should be banned.

of course, so have you.........we all have, but in the end we are all a part of a community and you gotta know when to draw the line.

elroy
09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
I agree 405Style with what he did was wrong by not meeting you and giving you one hell of a runaround but you at the sametime are one fine idiot for falling for it. Ive been down that road where i've had to chase someone down but theres only so far i'll go before i give up. You found another tranny, what stopped you from finding another one before?

The daughter comment fixed NOTHING. it was a low blow that was definitely not necessary. You want to value your time and shit so much, how about putting yourself in his shoes and thinking about losing one of your children just recently. Think youd be over it so fast? Dont bring that shit up when it doesnt have an effect on your experience. He didnt use it as an excuse to not give you the tranny yet you bring up to serve what purpose, rub it in and kick him while he's down?

5style
09-23-2008, 05:08 PM
mods, lock or delete this thread, it is becoming a nuisance and certain members do not know when to let things go.

Boots R
09-23-2008, 05:11 PM
I knew this thread would cause drama, but I didn't think this type of drama.

QUEEN AJAILA
09-23-2008, 05:13 PM
he apologized twice let it go life goes on no one here is perfect

5style
09-23-2008, 05:18 PM
O I know all about my thread. And i fully agree that you were treated in a shitty manner. I hate it when it happens to me and you were definantly right for posting what dane did to you. I def sympathise with you in that regard.

If you notice though, on my thread i refrained from any personal attacks or low blows agaisnt supercharged, i even stated that it could have definantly been a honest mistake.

However your commants about dudes daughter was the worst display of bitch assness i have ever seen.

right, after you flamed him that you have proof he lied and tried to rip you off blah blah blah.... What comments were those, remind me again since you NEVER EVEN READ THEM. Face it , your a HYPOCRITE, everyone can see right through you, and by your constant remarks, you are digging yourself a bigger hole. You've already won this race, savor it.

See the difference between you and me is i know im an asshole, you try to act like youre so innocent. Oh im poor little Sanjay the world is against me. :D:D

MODS DELETE THREAD.

Boots R
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
MODS DELETE THREAD.

Noooooooooooooooooo the truth must be known.

VSanj
09-23-2008, 05:32 PM
right, after you flamed him that you have proof he lied and tried to rip you off blah blah blah.... What comments were those, remind me again since you NEVER EVEN READ THEM. Face it , your a HYPOCRITE, everyone can see right through you, and by your constant remarks, you are digging yourself a bigger hole. You've already won this race, savor it.

See the difference between you and me is i know im an asshole, you try to act like youre so innocent. Oh im poor little Sanjay the world is against me. :D:D

MODS DELETE THREAD.

lol.........no brother, im not a asshole.

Your not a asshole either, your just immature.....you will grow out of it in time.

And you still dont get it, I REPEAT i have nothing wrong to say about you flaming him. He preformed a bitch move by string you along and he deserved to be called out on it, kudus for doing that. During the process however you crossed a line that you shouldnt have, its all good though, you apologised for it and deep down inside you know it was a supreme bitch move....thats all that counts.

Now lets move on!

maroli
09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Well, I feel left out.....hmmm, something to contribute, something to contribute....

"rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub"

elroy
09-23-2008, 10:05 PM
During the process however you crossed a line that you shouldnt have, its all good though, you apologised for it and deep down inside you know it was a supreme bitch move....thats all that counts

no better way to put it :D

5style
09-24-2008, 12:15 AM
no better way to put it :D

Im sorry who the hell are you? you've been on max how long? you've come out to how many of our regular meets?