PDA

View Full Version : e30 MAF needed

oldskool3
09-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey guys my MAF is gone on the e30 so I thought I would ask here first if anyone had one that wanted to get rid of. If so let me know your price. Thanks

ecuconnection
09-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Will a e36 m50 maf work?

oldskool3
09-07-2008, 05:28 PM
no i dont think so bear

FuryriderX
09-07-2008, 05:35 PM
its AFM (air flow meter), fyi

i got one for you, 40+shipping sound good? pm me

everlast
09-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Didn't you have an m30 afm installed?

Striker
09-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey guys my MAF is gone on the e30 so I thought I would ask here first if anyone had one that wanted to get rid of. If so let me know your price. Thanks

Jess, I guess you are basing your needs on my probing at the engine when I went to see Lee.

I did a few checks in a few minutes and the idle stabilized, don't rush to buy a AFM as yet, the one you have might be serviceable. BTW please keep the ICV I lent Lee at hand, I will need it back for a customer.

oldskool3
09-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Jess, I guess you are basing your needs on my probing at the engine when I went to see Lee.

I did a few checks in a few minutes and the idle stabilized, don't rush to buy a AFM as yet, the one you have might be serviceable. BTW please keep the ICV I lent Lee at hand, I will need it back for a customer.

Hey Raph I stilll have the ICV at my house. Ill give you a call today and I can drop it off.

Striker
09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Hey Raph I stilll have the ICV at my house. Ill give you a call today and I can drop it off.

Jess you don't have to bring it over today, I will need it for Friday. I did not have any test equipment with me when i went over to see Lee, it would be best to test the AFM first.

Jay and Adam are coming over on Saturday, they can confirm if it the AFM.
I cant unfortunately, have to finish up the parts car.

BTW, I have an AFM you can swap in to see how the car idles.

Cheers,

Raph.