PDA

View Full Version : I need help, I have questions :) wizzezz get in herrrrrrr

Bavaria
09-06-2008, 01:32 PM
well, I gotta ask to know
elctric windows are slow, not dead slow, but I want them to be like a new car speed window.
what's the widest rims can u put on an e34 with modifying aything?
my moldings have some marks of paint from other cars, what can I do to get rid of them?
my car seems like its doing the squats when in D but not moving...what might be causing this?
I've seen different lights on e34s the front ones, that seem to have the top part of the light on when in daytime running mode, what kind of lihte are those? Euro?
I heard that there is a tape used to give the shadowline look, what kind is iad who carries them ? Where can I get good tint?

e24_635csi
09-06-2008, 04:16 PM
the motors could be tired, filled with dirt, jammed with grease, ive never attempted to fool around with my e34 windows yet, but im sure you could take them out if you really wanted to for inspection & a cleaning, may not be worth the hassle though.

im not sure about the absolute widest tire, but on my e34 im running 18 x 8 with 245/45's up front, and 18 x 9.5 with 275/35s.

and with the suspension dropping when you put it in drive, i may be incorrect, but i think the car is supposed to drop, to set the suspension, i remember my e23 doing that.

im still real new to these e34's too, but im sure someone else will chime in with some real answers :D

Bavaria
09-06-2008, 04:22 PM
much appreciated mate, the suspension keeps on squating, over and over, not a one time thing.
that's all

e24_635csi
09-06-2008, 04:23 PM
you can also buy the "blackout" tape at any crappy tire. comes in different widths.

And for headlights, some came with the ellipsoid's while some without, as for what dates and what cars, im not to sure. either way, a set of h.i.d's will fix any poor stock lighting in the e34.

I went to " the detailing shop" in newmarket for my tint, lifetime warrenty. I've taken my e28 & e34 and my moms e36 and havn't had any issues. depends on the quality of tint, the price varries. but there are tons of good tint shops around.

Bavaria
09-06-2008, 04:24 PM
sorry for the excessive questions, I just like to know :)