PDA

View Full Version : Highline and RMP

6appeal
08-27-2008, 01:03 AM
My driver window regulator kicked the bucket and I was in a jam. Three of four of my doors also had rust problems. Tom from Highline sold me 3 perfectly working, rust and dent free doors for $400! RMP installed them for about $250! So for the money I spent I got three new doors painted the same as my car and a working driver window. Beats body work plus a new window reg! Tom delivered the doors too! With the help of these guys I was able to hit like 8 birds with one stone and at a fraction of the cost. Thank you Highline, thank you RMP and thank you Max forums!

RMPMOTORS
08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Thank you man!! Its always a pleasure working on your car!!

*th-up*

6appeal
09-04-2008, 02:34 PM
The doors that I had purchased off Highline Motors obviously had different lock mechanisms than my stock doors. When I did the swap, I didn't bother having RMP swap the mechanisms so as a result, there was no way I could lock or unlock the car manually (except for trunk method). I never do anyways but I do often use the express window and sunroof close using the driver door lock (holding it in lock position). I called back Tom and he dug up the key and sent it to me. He saved me at least $70 from the dealer to have a new key cut. It would have cost even more to swap the lock mechanisms since one needs to remove everything in the door in order to have access to the locks and handles.

Thanks Tom!

Dr. Flyview
09-07-2008, 05:03 PM
So do you now have 2 keys? One for the doors, one for ignition?