02-08-2003, 01:17 AM
man, thats friggin' cool....

let do something like that on our next meet! :D

mkgino
02-08-2003, 01:28 AM
lol, thats nuts :madnoel:

AndreNY
02-08-2003, 01:58 AM
ok tahts is some serious p-shopping and video editing done some 15 yrs ago :) :) :)

WoW that is really crazy i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight DAMN that has gotta be the crazyiest video i have ever seen :madnoel: :madnoel: :madnoel: :madnoel:

*th-up* Good find Dave

openwheel
02-08-2003, 02:07 AM
That is very cool. Dropping cars off of a moving hauler...WOW

Miguel
02-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Wow. I had no idea such crappy cars could do such amazing things.

Gamite
02-08-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
Wow. I had no idea such crappy cars could do such amazing things.

Saab 9000 Turbo's? I wouldnt say "crappy"

anyways, dave, I vote that as video of the year!! that was simply AMAZING!!!!! Geezus Christ!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lennon
02-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Yes, VERY cool, now, what was that that the cabriolet ran over and they kept showing the replay? I didn't get that part......:confused:

AlpWhitE46
02-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by AndreNY
ok tahts is some serious p-shopping and video editing done some 15 yrs ago :) :) :)

WoW that is really crazy i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight DAMN that has gotta be the crazyiest video i have ever seen :madnoel: :madnoel: :madnoel: :madnoel:

*th-up* Good find Dave

that isnt p-shopped and it isnt video edited...it can all be done

thinair
02-08-2003, 06:27 PM
I downloaded that video a few months back, it's awesome, and yes, it's all real. I still watch it every once in a while.

I've seen a two different segments of the Saab Precision Driving Team on both TSN and Speedvision. Those guys are amazing drivers. The cars are totally stock. The only real change from stock specs are on the cars that drive around on two wheels. The air pressure in the two left tires are really high to keep the sidewalls from folding over and breaking the seal of the tire bead. Also those cars can only drive sideways on the left wheels due to oil starvation when on the right side (I guess the oil pickup tube is on the left, like many other cars).

I think there is also a Saturn Precision Driving Team, or the Saab drivers are now using Saturns or something.

And the cars driving off the moving trailer is a really old school trick, don't you guys remember Night Rider? That Trans Am was driven on and off moving trailers all the time.

WASABI
02-09-2003, 03:38 AM
Whoaaaa ... reverse donuts. Gonna try that with the civic now! LOL! Off the trailer and going through the pylons head to head, DAMN !!!