PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving email updates

skperformance
08-16-2008, 12:20 PM
I have not been receiving email updates to threads or pm's for a few months now.
Any idea if the site or its host is on a black list for email spam , the or something similar ?

zackman17
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I have not been receiving email updates to threads or pm's for a few months now.
Any idea if the site or its host is on a black list for email spam , the or something similar ?

yeah im having the same issue im subscribed to some threads and i dont get notifications it's odd just started happening recently

Steve@ASPTuning
08-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Same here...

Must be something wrong with the email server.

Steve
ASPTuning

skperformance
10-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I forget to check this thread as i do not get the email notifications.
My isp is look.ca
It has been happening for about 5 months now.
It is possible this site is being hosted by a banned server .

It has happened before where i do not receive any notifications from certain websites it is because of an affiliation to a fraudulent or spanning network.
This sites admins need to fill out some paper work and get it looked into .

So far no responses to this problem , hopefully soon they can start the ball rolling to fix this.

Boots R
10-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Weird, I get email updates all the time.

Bliss
10-08-2008, 03:48 AM
After subscribing to threads, which im assuming you guys did already, you should be recieving email notifications. If not for some reason, please check your trash box as it may be going in there.

skperformance
10-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I check my junk folder in outlook office daily and their are never any maxbimmer emails for subscriptions (including this one ) and pm's.

slemmer
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Sharad, you a Daddy yet?

Bimmerette
10-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Not sure if this could be your case, but often times when you get an email notification, you must actually visit the site again (logged in, that is), otherwise you don't get any more notifications from that thread. It happened to me a couple of times for this reason.

ZHP_Bimmer05
10-11-2008, 10:46 PM
ye i noticed the same thing, i went back to my old thread and found 10 new msgs. Is this gonna be fixed?

skperformance
10-14-2008, 02:45 AM
The notifications on all sites stop until you return to the original thread to stop spam from thread updates. I still get none and keep posting in this thread as well. Also a new pm should have sent me an email as well.

skperformance
10-22-2008, 04:03 AM
So any updates or ideas?

Bliss
10-22-2008, 12:54 PM
So any updates or ideas?

Looking into it. As you can probably tell, there's a lot of updates going on here, and our priority is to have all pages up and running first.

skperformance
10-22-2008, 09:45 PM
No problem , i understand completely .
Just checking in , thanks
Any ideas where the problem lies ?
I checked my isp web mail server and i currently am not using any of the filter lists to remove spam ip's for my account.