PDA

View Full Version : 17inch 5 spoke AC reps for sale! Rare!!!!!!!!!

BimmerboyPH
08-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey guys,

I have a set of 17 inch Ac schnitzer, 5 spoke replicas for sale.

These are made to fit any E30. Spacers may be required.

The tires are in decent shape, some of the rims have a little rash.

These are very Rare! Pics can be supplied if you provide me with your email:)

$1200 obo

Phil.

CleanE30
08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
pics to rafal.bulgarski@gmail.com please

MisTAmaN
08-12-2008, 11:21 AM
1200?, rare rims with no spacers included...? im coming to see them tonight.

MisTAmaN
08-12-2008, 11:22 AM
any pics ? pMed

MisTAmaN
08-12-2008, 11:47 AM
you cant post Pics on max but need an email?
let me help... do they look like these ones

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105155

Nguyen_E30
08-12-2008, 06:34 PM
hey, i'm very interested.
send pics to azian.prid3@gmail.com

Gn'Target
08-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey, im interested... post some pics dude! i hope they dont look like mistamans tho that would be kinda suspicious?!?! no spacers on an E30.. strange....

BimmerboyPH
08-13-2008, 12:46 AM
K whoaaaaaahhhhhhh no. These are not his rims. A friend of a friend has had them in his garage for over a year. I bought them a month and a half ago. Yes, that is the style of rim, so thanks for posting pics of what my rims look like.

I was told they dont need spacers, but for my car they did. I bought a set but they were shitty and threw out the balance. I dont know if all e30s would require spacers.

Thanks for the intrest.

BimmerboyPH
08-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Pms and pics sent.

MisTAmaN
08-13-2008, 01:22 AM
You got to be ****ing kidding me, these so called RARE rims that you have with no spacers included are yours... yet mine gone missing about couple months ago yet the people who stole them left the spacers...wow these rims must not be So... RARE after all then would they?!?

im not trying to accuse or anything but that really odd... mabey we can talk to your friend of a friend who had them for a so called year.

by the way what tires do you got on them? you know what i doesn't even matter...ill take them.
Pm me your number and we can talk in person.
thanks

MisTAmaN
08-13-2008, 01:22 AM
i got cash in hand...

BimmerboyPH
08-13-2008, 01:49 AM
K bud im sorry for what happened to you, i no i would be ****ing pissed to. I can only go with what i was told. I trust my friend. This guy has been trying to sell them to my friend since last year k.

I do already have someone who is extremly interested in them. Whoever makes on offer first gets em...

craz azn
08-13-2008, 01:57 AM
^^ LOL sounds a bit like your avoiding MisTAmaN. I too find this quite an interesting emm... coincidence.

MisTAmaN
08-13-2008, 02:34 AM
TOO BIG of a coincidence...but im not pointing fingers
what tires are on them? is there any tread left ?

SO... this buddy of yours who was trying to sell them for a year? can i talk to him... can you still get a hold of this friend of a friend? dont mind me buddy i just dont belive the story tho one bit, maybe it because of the fact you gotten these rims within the period mine were stolen but iunno, im still not pointing fingers... i just cant see anybody else having such RARE rims on the same site... proove me wrong.

Just give me back my rims guy...im ****in suffering here and my car was left on rotors
ill even pretend that nothing happend
still not pointing fingers...

can't you post pics on max?

noid
08-13-2008, 04:19 PM
TOO BIG of a coincidence...but im not pointing fingers
what tires are on them? is there any tread left ?

SO... this buddy of yours who was trying to sell them for a year? can i talk to him... can you still get a hold of this friend of a friend? dont mind me buddy i just dont belive the story tho one bit, maybe it because of the fact you gotten these rims within the period mine were stolen but iunno, im still not pointing fingers... i just cant see anybody else having such RARE rims on the same site... proove me wrong.

Just give me back my rims guy...im ****in suffering here and my car was left on rotors
ill even pretend that nothing happend

can't you post pics on max?

Man chill the **** out... I was there when he bought these. He bought them legit off someone he knew. Stop hounding on this guy because you think he has your rims. I will personally vouch for the legitimacy of this sale.

hadesm5
08-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Just give me back my rims guy...

:confused:

BimmerboyPH
08-14-2008, 12:52 AM
I'll try and set you up with this guy if i can. I will not " give you bakc" your so called rims becuase there not yours, there mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, if you didnt start accusing me i would have cut you a break becuase i felt bad, but now im pissed:mad:

BimmerboyPH
08-14-2008, 12:53 AM
There some continentals, all season ones. Not exact sure, Ill have to check.

BimmerboyPH
08-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Man chill the **** out... I was there when he bought these. He bought them legit off someone he knew. Stop hounding on this guy because you think he has your rims. I will personally vouch for the legitimacy of this sale.

Thanks man, this is such ****ing bs! Ive just lost a car and im trying to piece things together, and then i get this shit to.

BimmerboyPH
08-14-2008, 12:55 AM
No, i dont no how to post pics on max.....

BimmerboyPH
08-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Bump, alot of intrest......

BimmerboyPH
08-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Bump, open to offers

BimmerboyPH
08-18-2008, 01:17 AM
price drop- $1000 dollars, plus a set of tuner wheel locks and my cheap set of spacers.

Wheels are fully balanced and ready to go!!!!

MisTAmaN
08-18-2008, 03:11 PM
K i have some 17 inch Ac reps. I was first told they would bolt on directly, but i quickly found they needed spacers. I bought some cheap spacers which ****ed up the balance of the wheels and made the car impossible to drive. Im currently back on my 14s and im looking for some porper fitting spacers.

Can anyone help me out here?
Im not sure on the offset. The tires are 205 50 r17 all round if that helps. They where stuck on the caliper and would not turn at all. I bought 8mm spacers but 6mm would have been fine, i just couldnt find em. During the week that the wheels where on I didnt have any problems with clearance. Thanks for helping me out here.

205/50/17 is WAY too tall, even if you got the offset perfect you would still eventually jam one into a front fender and pull it out badly. 215/40/17 would be the size for those.

8mm is enough to make the wheels non-hubcentric, which is why I never recommend such a spacer. 5mm is possible to get away with, otherwise 15mm is the next step. So I would try to use 5mm and if that doesn't work, 15mm all around with 205/40/17 tires (this will look awesome).

Also, make sure the wheels themselves are hubcentric or at least have hubcentric rings (meaning that they sit snugly on the hub without any play).

lol who did you get them from in july? Pm sent

MisTAmaN
08-18-2008, 03:31 PM
kk what w/e man i aint gonna stress, hopefully you might just see where im coming from about this... within 4 months of my rims being stolen you pick up a set of rims sometime in july, keep in mind oakville is right by mississauga where i live, you and your in burlington but got them from oakville iunno w/e
and now your trying to sell them like give me a break man you cant expect me not to find shit a lil fishy bro
w/e im sorry for acussin but i dont care how clean an operation may have been but i think who ever you gotten these from i need to talk 2

Fukc man, i was happy i havent heard of these a rims again till, somebody sells them on max...funny thing, thinkin im not gonna act or ask questions but bro...come on? you gotta send me some info on who you got these from so i can talk to them myself.

do you have any phone number or msn or anything or address or name of the guy you got them off or something? what is he your friend's friend or your friend like help me out i dont care what you say i wanna talk to who you purchesed them off...

i hope i dont get banned but hopefully people can understand me. has anybody else seen these rims often or what!?!

BUMP...haha

Boots R
08-18-2008, 03:41 PM
No, i dont no how to post pics on max.....

If you want to email me pictures, i'll post them for you.

europrince
08-18-2008, 04:19 PM
why don't the two of you say EXACTLY what rubber are/were on the rims you are selling/had stolen, and if the rims have/had any distinguishing blemishes. bimmerboy should post pics to rebut any points mistaman has. that way, the truth will come out.

calegrant
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Or we can all put our bimmers in a circle with the lights on pointing inward and have a fight to the death!

bump for some nice wheels.

europrince
08-18-2008, 10:37 PM
^ I'm up for that :)

bimmerjoe
08-18-2008, 10:56 PM
i have those exact rims!! i bought them from a black guy in woodbridge..

just kidding*uzi**thmbsdwn*

i like europrinces idea tho

AceOfSpades
08-18-2008, 11:47 PM
i prefer calegrant's idea :D :D