PDA

View Full Version : 1990 e30 for trade or sale

zackman17
08-08-2008, 04:59 PM
I need to sell my e30 to get rid of it currently i am getting the front seats done like the backs in a black vynal but i cant keep the car anymore. the only issues with the car is the back right e brake needs to be adjusted or possibly replaced. needs a new battery. no headliner. the person who had the car before messed up the stereo system big time. no stereo i have 4 kenwoods tho and a kenwood deck. the car is a 4 door automaticwith only 204,000 new spark plugs new monroe struts all the way around in the back new rotors and pads. i am in the process or changing the dash with one with no cracks and i have 2 steering wheels a mtech 2 wich i just got and the orig. the carpets are really clean very little rust left on the car i replaced lf fender with a brand new one. changed a few hozes on the engine that i had to specially order. very lightly tinted tail lights needs a new sunroof i kno of 2 places that have one the car also has a funny sensor somewhere let me kno if you are interested i have pics of the car on facebook.... oh and it has 4 mint winter tires that have over 80%tred left and i have 3 all seasons i got on the car the one had a bad sidewall they are not the best.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1050685&id=517011061#pid=1050684

what do you guys think it's worth. i have put allot into the car it just needs timee to get it looking mint i dont have that time.l what's this worth guys

zackman17
08-08-2008, 05:01 PM
this would be a good car for a 5 speed swap i kno a member on here that has all the parts. required

Berlin
08-09-2008, 02:25 PM
are they sport seats

T.Dot_E30
08-09-2008, 02:43 PM
let me know if you'd sell the mtech2 wheel sep.

Goodlcuk with the sale