PDA

View Full Version : Are any of you in the ‘Owners Circle’ from BMW?

nX07
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi guys, are any of you in the Owners Circle program from BMW? If so, what exactly is it... I contacted BMW’s general 1-800 number and they said it was for financing customers who haven’t paid off all their account yet... I was a bit sceptical about that, as I recall reading somewhere it has like online manuals, service history, etc. and was for anyone who owned or finances a BMW.

Can anyone confirm?

Spoose
07-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Owners Circle is for existing accounts, leases or financing through BMW Financial Services. It give you account balances, outstanding payout info etc, all about your existing lease/finance contract.

Steve@ASPTuning
07-24-2008, 08:51 PM
There is another site... where you have to pay for a membership to all the TIS,ETK, etc.. and all other info's.

But why pay when you have site like this? and resources like ASPTuning for your parts!
We are currently tracking down the latest BMW software to help out our customers!

Thanks,
Steve
ASPTuning

mirek
07-24-2008, 10:55 PM
There is another site... where you have to pay for a membership to all the TIS,ETK, etc.. and all other info's.

But why pay when you have site like this? and resources like ASPTuning for your parts!
We are currently tracking down the latest BMW software to help out our customers!

Thanks,
Steve
ASPTuning

available at realoem.com and torrentz.com heh

Steve@ASPTuning
07-25-2008, 01:05 AM
available at realoem.com and torrentz.com heh

Its actually none of those sites... heh its a actual BMW site. I don't remember the link sadly :(

Thanks,
Steve
ASPTuning

rodo
07-25-2008, 01:10 AM
i saw a thread titled exactly this on e46 fanatics yesterday.

nX07
07-25-2008, 08:31 AM
i saw a thread titled exactly this on e46 fanatics yesterday.

It's from me, I'm a member on both :)