PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1998 M Roadster-prestine condition

billyr3d
07-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Hey guys, Im toying with the idea of selling the M roady. For those of you that have seen this car on the road or at shows, Im sure you can vouche for the condition of the vehicle.It truly is a 10+ car. I am the second owner. Original owners were an older couple 65+. The vehicle is Imola red on Imola red/black interior. No dents or dings on original and in very good condition paint. Never winter driven and seldomly caught in the rain. She has approx 60k kilometers on the original, unmodded and untracked s52 engine. Exclusively maintained using the best products available. This vehicle is for someone that doesn't mind paying a little more for the best. Mods to be fully disclosed for serious buyers. Absolutely no test pilots. $27500 is the minimum price with vehicle returned to factory. Mods are negotitable but not sold separately until vehicle is sold. For more info or pictures pm' me. Thx for looking.

ps. the wheels are no longer gold. They have been professionally painted light gunmetal

trev0006
07-19-2008, 02:34 AM
I wish I has the money, good luck.