PDA

View Full Version : Got Killed By This Bimmer Today

Alan
02-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Oh man I am so pissed off.
I was going north on the 404 around 2 Pm and I saw this black bimmer in my mirror so I thought way not lets see whose car is faster, so I pulled beside him ( and I have to say his car looked mint. It had an M3 package but I don't think it was an M3 the seats were like mine). so we exit steels and on woodbine this guy took off like a rocket, I could not keep up with this guy, all i could see was his tail lights (they were clear by the way, and I haven't seen those on any car yet).
So was this one of you guys?

Soldo
02-05-2003, 02:37 AM
've seen this car before, did it have like a GERMAN flag on the back, or SOMETHING german, out back, was it 2dr. i'm PRETTY sure i know what car your talking about!!

Alan
02-05-2003, 02:40 AM
no german flag but it had very cool spoiler (not M3) and it did'nt have a plate in the front I couldn;t make what he had (so fast didn't get a chance).

Soldo
02-05-2003, 02:54 AM
i THINK we have the same BMW in mind, if so, YA its a FAST ONE!!
did it have M badging, cause i think it MIGHT HAVE been an M!

Alan
02-05-2003, 02:56 AM
It did have an M badge but it did not have the exhaust, spoiler or seats.

mkgino
02-05-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Alan
It did have an M badge but it did not have the exhaust, spoiler or seats.

Im not sure what part of toronto your from, but Ive come to realize that nothing in Woodbridge is stock!

Alan
02-05-2003, 03:16 AM
man but this guys car was sick...............I WAANNNAAAAAA

Soldo
02-05-2003, 03:20 AM
it had a DTM exhauts NO?!?!

Alan
02-05-2003, 03:22 AM
no it was stock like mine with chrome tips.

Soldo
02-05-2003, 03:24 AM
hmmmmm, i see!

djcontra
02-05-2003, 04:41 PM
it could have been a real m3, only because not all m3's came with vaders.
did you happen to notice if he had the ///M stripes on the seats? it's hard to tell while driving, but maybe you saw...
did he pull on you right from the start, or after a few seconds ? (if so, sounds like nitrous, or turbo)

i wonder if it's the black one i see driving around my work often that has clears, and a large intercooler in the front airdam

Alan
02-05-2003, 05:07 PM
sorry I didn't see the stripes but I'm pretty sure it wasn't an M3 because I don't think any M3 has an exhaust like mine.
and it was just really fast and it sounded great It had a black licence plate in the front but I didn't get a chance to make it out.
And I think he had the regular plate behind the windshield.

MP328
02-05-2003, 05:19 PM
that black plate in front sounds like that guy that was on here on max a while back.

with a 328 and the black plate said M3 and a skull as in M3 killer. he had a differential changed from what i remember.

i know many people didnt like him cuz he had a M3 on the back and was claiming the car was an M3 and then he dissapeared from the board. there should be some threads left here.

djcontra
02-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by MP328
that black plate in front sounds like that guy that was on here on max a while back.

with a 328 and the black plate said M3 and a skull as in M3 killer. he had a differential changed from what i remember.

i know many people didnt like him cuz he had a M3 on the back and was claiming the car was an M3 and then he dissapeared from the board. there should be some threads left here.

haha that guy?? with the touring spoiler on the back?
lol, he was the guy who bought the 328 and thought it was an m3 right?
maybe it has an m3 inplant, but we were never able to verify his car's authenticity, so who knows

mkgino
02-05-2003, 07:40 PM
Was this him? I bet you that it was, same spoiler, lights and higher differential that will really help the car accelerate! I think its ugly though.................

mkgino
02-05-2003, 07:41 PM

Alan
02-06-2003, 12:47 AM
yeah dude that's the car. Man so it is a 328 but what the hell how come it was so much faster than mine, my car isn't half as fast as this guys.
And MK gino from what I am reading in the old threads he never says his car is an M3 or faster than one. Where did you get that ?maybe I missed that thread.

mkgino
02-06-2003, 12:55 AM
yeah dude that's the car. Man so it is a 328 but what the hell how come it was so much faster than mine, my car isn't half as fast as this guys.
And MK gino from what I am reading in the old threads he never says his car is an M3 or faster than one. Where did you get that ?maybe I missed that thread.

He never said it was an M3 (though it was badged) but he always said he thought his 328 was for some magical reason "stronger or faster" than other normal 328 cars. Hes a moron. The reason you couldnt keep up with that 328 you raced is cause he had a higher differential. He had a 3.91 where you have a 2.91. So think of it like this, if you dont know what a differential is. For one "turn" of the engine your rear wheels with the 2.91 diff, spin around 2.91 times. For the other guy, for one "turn" of his engine, his wheels spin 3.91 times and can therefore accelerate faster.

Soldo
02-06-2003, 01:21 AM
PUT IT THIS WAY, top end, you woulda KILLED HIM, since his top speed is a LOT less than yours, remember, its ALWAYS LIKE THIS, ACCEL OR TOP END, you can't have BOTH, and if you do, your one LUCKY SOB!!

mkgino
02-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
PUT IT THIS WAY, top end, you woulda KILLED HIM, since his top speed is a LOT less than yours, remember, its ALWAYS LIKE THIS, ACCEL OR TOP END, you can't have BOTH, and if you do, your one LUCKY SOB!!

Yes u can have both, if u have 6 gears!

Alan
02-06-2003, 01:44 AM
so I guess I have to get a differencial. :)
but one differencial makes that much difference? so what his car is as fast as an M3 off the line I mean not in the long run.

mkgino
02-06-2003, 01:48 AM
so I guess I have to get a differencial. :)
but one differencial makes that much difference? so what his car is as fast as an M3 off the line I mean not in the long run.

Well what would happen is he might get the jump on the M3 but eventaully the M3 would reel him in and pass him in the long run

IVAN
02-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Btw is this the guy that wanted to sell his 328 for about 40k and in add he wrote "Faster then M3" MK I think you know what guy I am talkin' about ?

mkgino
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by IVAN
Btw is this the guy that wanted to sell his 328 for about 40k and in add he wrote "Faster then M3" MK I think you know what guy I am talkin' about ?

Yes that is the guy :madnoel:

Alan
02-06-2003, 02:06 AM
I don't know the story of this guy but his car looked MINT nad it was FAST,
I wanna make my car like that.

IVAN
02-06-2003, 02:06 AM
Yah I recognized his ride by his rear ugly spoiler...
I remember there were many pages of replys about his ride..
He must have been bad boy ..You guys know a lot about performance mods nice nice..

sonic07
02-16-2003, 04:18 PM
aaaah street racing. beside having all the gadget and fast car it depends on the driver too. guts and glory. pedal to the metal don't forget the consequences.