PDA

View Full Version : Single Angel Eye Halos?

flex_318
07-17-2008, 08:05 PM
I recently got a set of predator chromium halos and everything was going great until i broke one of the ccfl bulbs. I was wondering is there a place locally that sells single halos or just the ccfl bulb? Thanks.

vadim321go
07-17-2008, 08:17 PM
ccfl dont have bulbs, its the whole ring. do you have the thick or thin ones? i got 2 brand new thin ones, and 1 thick one

flex_318
07-17-2008, 09:21 PM
I have the predator chromiums, i wouldnt consider them that thick so i guess they are the thin ones.

King Luis
07-17-2008, 09:36 PM
where did you get it from???

Eurostyle
07-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Forget the angel eyes, when is the car going to be ready!!!!???
Cant wait to see the new look!!!*th-up*

vadim321go
07-18-2008, 11:32 AM
i have 2 thinlines and i think 1 chromium.

thinlines are reallly thin lil tubes, the chromium is the same thing with a thicker plastic around it. which one do you need? post a pic

flex_318
07-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Forget the angel eyes, when is the car going to be ready!!!!???
Cant wait to see the new look!!!*th-up*

Soon, im going to pick it up probably sunday or monday and then get the new disc brakes and extra exhaust pipe installed and it should be ready to go, until i get a new set of rims to install.

Steve@ASPTuning
07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
I can get you a extra light sent out single peice.
Please PM for pricing.

Thanks,
Steve
ASPTuning

Eurostyle
07-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Soon, im going to pick it up probably sunday or monday and then get the new disc brakes and extra exhaust pipe installed and it should be ready to go, until i get a new set of rims to install.

Give me a call when you get it, i cant wait to take a look!

Redster
07-20-2008, 12:58 PM
Happened to me once too but I got them from Umnitza so they sent me 2 extras when I ordered and when I later needed a new inverter they sent me one for $15 shipped.

Steve@ASPTuning
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Happened to me once too but I got them from Umnitza so they sent me 2 extras when I ordered and when I later needed a new inverter they sent me one for $15 shipped.

Yeah... their pretty bad. They charge for everything even though its under manufacturer's warranty. I had to takeover one of their customers and send out a new one for free at my cost, because I believe that we shouldn't be charging for crap like that...

Steve
ASPTuning

umnitza
07-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah... their pretty bad. They charge for everything even though its under manufacturer's warranty. I had to takeover one of their customers and send out a new one for free at my cost, because I believe that we shouldn't be charging for crap like that...

Steve
ASPTuning

You did this to show us up, not because you wanted to do something nice Steve.

Should I post your emails again?

Quit bad mouthing us, it shows poorly on you.*thmbsdwn*

For the record, we only charge shipping so you don't have to send the parts back down to us and we use USPS from the states, so the charge for customs are low.