PDA

View Full Version : Bimmersport took my money....

maroli
07-09-2008, 07:02 PM
and did the installs of my springs, shocks, and angel eyes so well that it looks like I will be sending a lot more money their way!

e36_freak
07-10-2008, 10:39 AM
http://julianlai.com/images/cards/bimmersport.jpg FTW

dbworld4k
07-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Good stuff bro! How do you like the new suspension?

maroli
07-10-2008, 02:23 PM
the suspension is great, the drop in the rear with 225's was causing some rubbing so they hammered out the wheel well a bit, test drove it, fixed a bulb in the rear lamp and all that was after I paid for labour, so they basically did half an hour on their own time. try finding that at a stealership.

spoony_prelude
07-11-2008, 04:53 PM
the suspension is great, the drop in the rear with 225's was causing some rubbing so they hammered out the wheel well a bit, test drove it, fixed a bulb in the rear lamp and all that was after I paid for labour, so they basically did half an hour on their own time. try finding that at a stealership.

Rocco at rmp, has the fener rolling tool, did a great job rolling mine, call him up!
jay

Michel
07-14-2008, 10:03 AM
^actually he just has a hammer... any of the two shops will be able to help you with fender rolling.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Rocco at rmp, has the fener rolling tool, did a great job rolling mine, call him up!
jay

We also have a rolling tool, the only thing is that 'Maroli' had a bit of rust on his fender line...so using the tool might enlarge or damage the infected area so we just played it safe so he can have a safe drive to Ottawa.

Speaking of fender rolling, we are having a group deal for 10 people just check the other thread that I will be posting shortly....we like to keep our feedback threads for customer feedback only.

maroli
07-21-2008, 12:09 PM
We also have a rolling tool, the only thing is that 'Maroli' had a bit of rust on his fender line...so using the tool might enlarge or damage the infected area so we just played it safe so he can have a safe drive to Ottawa.

Speaking of fender rolling, we are having a group deal for 10 people just check the other thread that I will be posting shortly....we like to keep our feedback threads for customer feedback only.

wait a sec, I have rust? lol
didn't I get that fixed or are we talking about a different area?