PDA

View Full Version : Spoose- thanks a lot

tig
06-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Spoose is the man, really nice guy, took time out of his day to let me try to install my gauge rings on his spare cluster, thanks a lot man,

FYI for anyone ordering gauge rings, my guage rings that i got from corner73 didnt fit on the cluster of my 97 328 for some reason dont know why, maybe my cluster was retarded, unless spoose now somehow now made them fit by some miracle, cuz he has my extra set of gauge rings and my cluster now. they did fit on spoose's cluster of a 94 tho,

propr'one
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
328 clusters are ****ed. Shave the inside of your cluster and you'll be able to force them in.

tig
06-12-2008, 03:26 AM
328 clusters are ****ed. Shave the inside of your cluster and you'll be able to force them in.

ya i thought about that, decided not to do it didnt wanna risk scratching up my cluster so i figured i would just shave the gauge rings a little and it still didnt work and the first set i got ended up snapping on me. thats wierd how they dont fit on some clusters tho

HOUDINI
06-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Spoose is a great guy. Very helpful and patient. He knows what I mean when I say patient lol.