PDA

View Full Version : help help help!!!

Derek330xi
02-13-2002, 05:01 PM
does your car come with spare tire? is the spare same as the wheels on your car or black steel ones? i just checked and i don't have a spare tire in my car :mad: :mad: :mad: this is the third thing my dealer forgot to put in my car and i hope is the last :mad: :mad: :mad: first the cd changer i ordered and PAID for wasn't installed and the dealer didn't even know until i told them, then windshield washer thing had no lid, now no spare tire!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: whats next???

Bliss
02-13-2002, 05:09 PM
No spare?? man, what the heck are they doing over there? Isn't there a check list or something like that, where they check to make sure everything is there before they give it to the customer? hmmm, very strange.:huh?:

SickFinga
02-13-2002, 05:17 PM
just imagine if they forgot engine.

cyc
02-13-2002, 05:19 PM
That's ridiculous :moon: :eek:
The car should came with full size spare... better phone the dealer quick *uzi*

Bliss
02-13-2002, 05:20 PM
Better yet..call BMW Canada.*th-up*

Derek330xi
02-13-2002, 05:31 PM
what do u guys think? call dealer or bmw canada? or call dealer then bmw canada :P

Kaisake
02-13-2002, 06:28 PM
I have a full sized spare! The dealer jipped you! *uzi*

JeorgeBaptista
02-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Considering the money you spent, I would slam BMW Canada
with the lack of service that was provided to you. They are suppose to go throuogh a check list before the car is delivered to the customer.

IMHO I would write a nasty letter to BMW Canada and cc it to the dealership's general manager requesting and answer to why the CD changer, spare tire and the lid for the WS washer bottle was missing, and ask what do they have in mind to right their worng doing.

Imagine if you got a flat on the the hiway with not spare!

*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Derek330xi
02-13-2002, 08:36 PM
my bad. :P i do have a spare tire. a bmwusa person replied my message and told me i have a space saver spare tire because i have style 98 rims with run flat tire. so the tire is not just under the carpet, there is another thing i have to unscrew and another cover i have to lift to get to my spare tire. lucky i didn't complain to the dealer yet hehe. i didn't know they have guys surfing our fourm hehe. thank you bmwna for your good service =) but i still don't really like my dealer hehe. they did forget my cd changer and the lid.

SickFinga
02-13-2002, 08:39 PM
What BMWNA read this forum?

Derek330xi
02-13-2002, 08:48 PM
oppsss, i was refering to e46fanatics.com. i don't think they suf here. i was too lazy to type the message out again so i copy and paste it from the message i post at e46fanatics.com. sorry hehe :P