PDA

View Full Version : E30**Seats re-upholstered in blk vinyl

zackman17
06-01-2008, 08:03 PM
hey guys i got the back seats in my e30 re upholstered in black vinyl. what do you think...note i havent put the seatbelt holders back in just yet. And another note the little shit amp on the back shelf is not going to be there it's going i just put it there cuz it was in the car when i got it..so what do u guys think im getting the fronts done next week..and the best thing is it dint cost me more than 60bucks!!!! cuz my grandparrent was a re-upholsteres. so he did it for me ....im not rocking the indent on the back piece but i can loosen the string he used and it shld look fine..comment plzz

zackman17
06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
hey guys i got the back seats in my e30 re upholstered in black vinyl. what do you think...note i havent put the seatbelt holders back in just yet. And another note the little shit amp on the back shelf is not going to be there it's going i just put it there cuz it was in the car when i got it..so what do u guys think im getting the fronts done next week..and the best thing is it dint cost me more than 60bucks!!!! cuz my grandparrent was a re-upholsteres. so he did it for me ....im not rocking the indent on the back piece but i can loosen the string he used and it shld look fine..comment plzz
god dammit wtf it's not uploading the pic ill try later tonight

FuryriderX
06-01-2008, 10:05 PM
http://imageshack.us