PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Uni/College Computers Science students for a summer job

HooliGaN*
05-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey Guys,

I am in a bit of a bind so i figured I might as well post here and help out some fellow members with a Job. The Job will be an insides sales support role.

Company Info: We a Hosting company we run and sell servers from our data center the primary offerings we have are Managed/Unmanaged Dedicated Servers, VPS, and Colocation. We host and manage many large sites such as Chyrsler.ca, Mazda.ca and many other large corporations

So having an idea of how the above works is deffinatly an asset

Description:
Your job will entail responding to chats from customers on the site, creating custom quotes of our products for customers and managing an inbox. It is pretty simple and this would be an awesome addition to any of you up and coming IT students as this is a recognized company within the IT market for Ontario.

Shifts: 4-12pm and 12 - 8am
Pay: $14-16 an hour

Term: 12 weeks (its a summer job)

Start Next week Wednesday!

I am looking for 2-3 people for this Job and you must be flexible to work both the above times listed.

You can PM me here but the best way to reach me is via email so forward me a resume. julian.wojtecki@ultrahosting.com

Thanks,

Julian