PDA

View Full Version : RMP Motors hooked it up...

6appeal
05-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Much thanks to RMP Motors for the work they did today.
I responded to a thread they threw up advertising used tires for sale. I needed 2 new tires for my rear DSII's. They sold me two 255/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sports mounted, balanced and installed for $100. Rocky also rolled my rear fenders to assure I didn't have any rubbing issues. I had also happened to need a new rear passenger door latch as the door was not shutting properly. I picked up the door latch from Filip from Eurostyle for $50 ($180 from dealer) and was quoted 2.5 hours at BMW and over $250 at other shops. Rocky and his sidekick did the whole door latch swap in about an hour and for $100.

So in short, $200 got me 2 fat and awesome tires for my rear mounted and balanced, fender rolling, and door latch fix.

Thanks RMP!

hellrot_M3
05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
rmp is great.........they are quick, cheap and show great hospitality......this is why they are the only shop that works on my car.......rmp ftw.

rwdbmwm3
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM
when you got quarters rolled , approx how much was it (how much stretch) this dumbass bodyman said u cant roll quarters without cracking paint but i dont think its true at all