PDA

View Full Version : Wax after Klasse Twins being done?

rukawa
05-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I just had my car detailed with Klasse Twins by a shop. I usually wash my car once a week, should I put on wax as well after washed and dried? From reading this forum, i know that my Klasse should be able to last at least half a year right?, so if i put on wax after i washed, will it be bad for the Klasse?? or i shouldn't bother to do that.

Thx for the help!!

rukawa
05-15-2008, 02:56 AM
anyone want to help??

BenBMW
05-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Read the Detailing 101 thread. It says if you wish you may apply a wax after applying a few layers of Klasse. It's mainly just for appearances though, to get that warm and deep look. There are a few warnings though, 'cause you may get a little ghosting or hazing.

Apparently most people will apply a wax after a few coats of Klasse to get that little extra "WoW" look. Once I do finish applying my 3-4 coats of Klasse I'll be applying a layer of wax. :)

Also, if you do use a wax make sure you don't use a cleaner wax as it will strip away the sealant (Klasse).

I really recommend reading the Detailing 101 Thread. The guy seems to know what he's doing. :P More-so then myself.