PDA

View Full Version : 1 in 1 out

Lee in Ottawa
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
what the hell am I talking about?
My buddy with the e34 M5 (big d's old ride) is trying to sell it. BTW if any of you guys are interested he's firm on 15. Car is awsome just bubble on a pillar that scares me. But mechanically it's amazing and sooo fun too drive.
Anyways so that car is out because it's getting sold BUT today my buddy from Dryden, Ontario who lives here during school just bought probably the only bimmer in dryden today.
Ironically it's a 90 535i just like mine but unfortunately the slush box. Anyways he seems into it and is talking about wheels, lowering maybe. . I'll post some pics when I get em hopefully will be able to drag him too M&M when he gets back.

Cheers.

BTW PM me if by chance you want more info on the M5,

Bob Loblaw
05-12-2008, 07:32 PM
I remember seeing pics of that M5. Looks like a very nice car.

chromius
05-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah I remember seeing that M5, very nice ride, if memory serves me right the interior was mint too...sad to see it go, but hopefully someone in Ottawa will pick it up and keep it around.

Nascar318is
05-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Damn another one gone. Like Adam said, hopefully someone in Ottawa will pick it up and come out.

Alain: You going on the BMW CC Cruise?

everlast
05-13-2008, 04:00 AM
So you talked your buddy into the bimmer eh? ;) Hope shipping parts is ok for him! :)

Lee in Ottawa
05-13-2008, 09:23 AM
So you talked your buddy into the bimmer eh? ;) Hope shipping parts is ok for him! :)

You know it. I figure as long as it makes it back here no problem then if theres a problem I can hopefully fix it. I just need to train him on the ways of owning a old bimmer.

Lee in Ottawa
05-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah I remember seeing that M5, very nice ride, if memory serves me right the interior was mint too...sad to see it go, but hopefully someone in Ottawa will pick it up and keep it around.

Ya very nice however the interior is far from mint. Big D was a Big Boy so the driver seat got all mangled.

Bob Loblaw
05-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Alain: You going on the BMW CC Cruise?

Wish I could but I can't. I have a prior engagement on the 25th, unfortunately.

everlast
05-14-2008, 01:34 AM
We'll miss ya Al.. maybe we should do a BBQ at someone's place again, like we did a few years back!

chromius
05-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Ya very nice however the interior is far from mint. Big D was a Big Boy so the driver seat got all mangled.

I guess that answers the question of my memory serving me right*shiner*