PDA

View Full Version : HUGE thumbs up to Autovation in Ottawa West! (Stitsville)

Wingking
05-01-2008, 08:04 AM
After having *all* my cars serviced @ Tapp Auto for over 8 years, I tried Autovation through Maxbimmer referal-
Anyhow, no longer does my car need to sit for a solid week before it gets cracked open.
Dealt with Derek, and overall extreamely pleased with the outcome so far!

if anyone is around the Ottawa Area, and needs to have some work done (that you'd rather not tackle yourself) I most definately recomend them!

They do alot of work on highdollar cars, owner actually drives (and tracks) a boosted E36 M3!

http://www.autovation.ca

chromius
05-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up! What's their hourly rate?

carjoe
05-01-2008, 10:52 AM
He was one of the PO's of my car....which might explain why nothing has fallen off since I've had it...

oldskool3
05-01-2008, 03:15 PM
what services did you have done and how much did it run you?

ecuconnection
05-01-2008, 04:54 PM
yup great guy!! ... his workers do great work also

Lee in Ottawa
05-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Ya I know Matt and derek and they took car of my baby. Got here running and cleaned up all my mess. Guess it's a good car to advertise with cause they slapped a sticker going down the side of my windshield. I hate stickers but they were so good there i'll rock for part of the summer to rep them a little, and who knows my luck the car won't even see the road again.

Wingking
05-02-2008, 12:01 PM
what services did you have done and how much did it run you?

urethane trail arm bushings
urethane subframe bushins
H&R springs/shocks install

cost me a helluva lot less than what Tapp woulda charged...or Duss:rolleyes:

ecuconnection
05-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Confuy Chairs to sit in and wait ... plus coffee and drinks and a internet connections for your labtop frigin amazing!