PDA

View Full Version : old rear view

rayz
01-29-2003, 04:07 AM
older pic i found from one of the seattle meets.. havent had the car that low for a while. -red out tails, ground control coilovers (havent gotten around to cutting the spring perches off yet to go lower) bilstein sport dampeners, jamex aluminum pedals, AA chip, hella h4's, Kamei eyebrows,color matched kidney grille, blacked out window trim (not done at time of photo)
comments welcome, thanks.

Miguel
01-29-2003, 05:05 PM
looks good... you have done the hardest part (suspension and performance)... looks like all you have left is some nice rims, and exhaust.. paint if you want a show car... oh and get rid of those nasty orange side blinkers.. looks good*th-up*

rayz
01-29-2003, 11:34 PM
i was thinking of just putting black tape over the side markers. I cant paint them right now, weather sucks and it might drip

Miguel
01-30-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by rayz
i was thinking of just putting black tape over the side markers. I cant paint them right now, weather sucks and it might drip

sounds like you have winter fever too!! alot of us have been collecting parts over the winter and just waiting till spring to put them on.. no point in getting your new stuff dirty now.. just wait it out.. no biggie.