PDA

View Full Version : boosting a 97 328...

againstallodds
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
hey guys, just got a few questions in order to go ahead....

how much do the stock 328 fuel injectors give out? and is there any that i can get from another car/motor that are compatible to use for the boost?

what kind of manifold should i use? and is there one compatible to use from another car/motor to the 328?

computer tunning? is there an air fuel hack system i can get?.

and lastly, where can i get a wideband o2 sensor?

answers to my questions would be greatly appreciated. i need help from you experienced bimmer guys. thanks!

slimjim
04-28-2008, 11:40 PM
allready tried this, ur gonna get a "use the search button" if your lucky*thmbsdwn*

SickFinga
04-29-2008, 08:55 AM
hey guys, just got a few questions in order to go ahead....

how much do the stock 328 fuel injectors give out? and is there any that i can get from another car/motor that are compatible to use for the boost?

Stock 21.5lbs
You can use mustang injectors for low boost applications.

what kind of manifold should i use? and is there one compatible to use from another car/motor to the 328?

SPA or 666fabrications that's all I know, there might be more, but there are no applications from other cars that fit.

You will need custom tuning

answers to my questions would be greatly appreciated. i need help from you experienced bimmer guys. thanks!

Any performance store.

Furious
04-29-2008, 03:01 PM

you can use Ford green tops

depends on what you want. there are lots of log style manifolds on the market which are a lot more affordable or you could go with a custom or mass produced custom like 666 which make top mount and bottom mount tube style

lots of options here, you can either reprogram your current ECU or go with the many choices of piggybacks and standalones, (i.e-megasquirt, tec3, AEM)

pretty much anywhere local i got my older AEM from ebay (thanks sickfinga) but you can get those here at local performance shops.

SickFinga
04-29-2008, 05:29 PM
(thanks sickfinga)

:confused::confused: